14. Afterglow (M)

The morning light filtered through the delicate curtains of my room, casting a soft glow over the walls

I lay there, my heart racing, my mind tormented and plagued by the intimate moment Debasmita and I had shared the previous evening.

Her soft, radiant smile, the way her eyes sparkled with love and excitement, and the touch of her hand had left an indelible mark on my soul.

The memories of her confessing her love, her twinkinling eyes and most of all that siren like seductive eyes. The sound of her sweet moans and gasps the remenants of her taste and sweet kiss. The sight of her shattering around my fingers.

I run a finger over my bottom lip as if still feeling her essence on myself.

As I slowly woke up, I was enveloped by the remnants of a dream — a dream so vivid and sensual that it felt almost real.

I chuckled at myself having wet dreams all because my wife to be seemed as insatiable as me. Despite her innocence.

In my dream, Debasmita and I were alone, surrounded by the quiet whisper of the night. The moonlight bathed her in a soft, ethereal glow, accentuating her delicate features and the gentle curve of her smile. She moved closer to me, her presence intoxicating, her scent a mixture of jasmine and something uniquely hers.

Our fingers intertwined, and the world around us faded away. I could feel the warmth of her breath against my skin, her touch sending shivers down my spine. Her eyes, deep and full of unspoken emotions, held mine captive. The moment was charged with an electrifying intensity, a blend of anticipation and a longing that seemed to echo deep within me.

In the dream, as I leaned in, our lips met in a kiss that was both tender and passionate. It was as if all the words we had left unsaid were being conveyed through that single, intimate touch. The kiss deepened, our bodies drawing closer, the world outside forgotten. Her hands moved gently over my back, and I felt a surge of desire, an overwhelming need to hold her, to protect her, to love her with every fiber of my being.

I woke up abruptly, my heart still pounding, my body aching with the intensity of the emotions the dream had stirred. I could still feel the lingering sensation of her touch, the warmth of her kiss, and the profound connection that had bound us together in that dreamlike embrace. My thoughts were a whirlwind of desire, love, and a poignant longing that left me breathless.

As I lay there, staring at the ceiling, I couldn't shake off the feeling of both torment and ecstasy. The intimacy of the previous night and the dream that followed had left me yearning for more, yet the weight of the day ahead, the rituals, and the responsibilities loomed large. I knew that today was the day I would marry Debasmita, the woman who had not only been chosen by fate and family but had also captured my heart in ways I could never have imagined.

With a deep breath, I rose from the bed, feeling a mix of nervous anticipation and a profound sense of purpose.

Today, we would become one, bound by fate, hearts and our desires.