Chapter 9

I woke up on the corner of some alleyway , it must of been the break of dawn . How did I get here . I couldn't remember one thing about last night , I drank too much and probably made an ass of myself but to be honest that is not my worry . I picked myself up off the hard concrete ground and began to walk down the narrow street . Each side of the street had some sort of nightclub some more adult like more then others if you catch my drift .

I had no idea where I was , and the only thing Inside my bag was my mascara which was after exploding all over my purse ... To make things worse my leather skirt was beginning to slide off , my worst nightmare had come true and I wastent even in New York 48 hours .

I held on to skirt and began to walk at a faster pace , this narrow filthy street was never ending , just as I thought rings couldent get any worse I thought I could see what seemed to be a girl lying flat out on top of a car , I began to have my suspicions and much to my suprise I was right . Who else would be spread across a window screen other then Jessa .

I was delighted to see her but also humiliated at the same time , I tried tapping her but she wouldn't wake so this lead to me beating her with a stick which resulted in her rolling off the car onto the concrete . (It had to be done)

She still Wouldent budge , "what is wrong with her " I thought to myself .

I think she's in a coma , I had no choice but to slap her hard , she screamed
"Carrie you bitch who do you think you are "
"I'm actually being a good friend by protecting you from anyone who see's you spread across a car with barley any clothes on not to mind underwear " I screamed at her .
That shut her up .

We both looked around , we had two questions on our minds
1. Where are we
And
2. What the fuck happened last night !.