Whats She Needs

Your pov
Once I stepped foot off the plane I took a long stretch loosen my limbs. Today I planned on surprising my girlfriend. We haven't seen each other in about two months which was really long considering we both fly back and forth.

Sadly we've been going at it for almost six weeks now and I know exactly what that means. After last night's argument I was left with no choice but to book a flight.

"Y/n!"

A small body... well compared to my six foot three frame came colliding into me. The sweet smell of her hair product filled my nostrils as I wrapped my arms around the much younger girls waist.

"Wassup kiddo, where's your sister?" I looked down at my girlfriend's younger sister who was a spitting image of her older siblings.

"Well Mia been at home bed rotting for the past four to five weeks, but I'm guessing you're talking bout Sun, she said she was going to grab Starbucksl"

I couldn't contain the annoyed look on my face at the mention of my girlfriend's emotional state. At times Mia can be a bit dramatic but as far as her feelings go she's usually stone cold which plays more into why I'm in Canada on a random Monday.

"Hey, long time no see stranger how you been?" Sunday finally joins us her arms snaking around my neck pulling me into a hug which I gladly reciprocated. I love my girlfriends sisters I've know Sunday the longest. I met her at a cheer competition she had in the states against my sister.

Before I can answer my phone starts ringing a picture of my beautiful girlfriend flashes across my screen. Quickly answering the phone I followed behind the two girls letting them lead me to the car as they talked amongst themselves.

"...Baby?"  Her small voice spoke up followed by a little yawn. "Yes princess?" I hum loading my bags into the trunk of the oldest sisters car.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch it's just we haven't seen each other in so long and I miss you so fucking much and- and"

"Baby...breath you don't have to work yourself up I already know how you're feeling mama it's been almost two months trust me I feel the same way."
Meeting Sundays approving eyes through the rear view mirror I shook my head dramatically making the sister giggle.

"I kno-i know it just I got off my period a couple days ago and I was really mean to you and you did nothing wrong I shouldn't have been yelling at you it just been so long" she cried out making my heartbreak seeing how much the distance affects her. Truth be told the last time I was here I was thinking about buying myself a small apartment nothing too big since I'm barely here.

"I know my love don't worry baby we'll see each other sooner than later" I tried to reason with the younger girl but judging from the huff she let out I can tell that didn't satisfy her at all. But I wasn't too worried I booked us a nice cabin for the next two weeks so I can satisfy every single need she has.

"Baby I have to go, it's time for me to head inside." I hung up the phone before she could even speak as Sunday pulled into their drive way.

Once the car was parked we all got out the car. Eli already headed inside but Sunday stayed behind to help with bags. "Hey don't even worry imma leave my suit case in here till my car gets dropped off if that's cool with you." I looked over at Sunday who was already watching me intently.

"Ok...but can we talk for a second?" She sat in the trunk of the car looking up at me making me take a seat.

"My sister....she really likes you Y/n we all do...but Mia she's in love with you and rightfully so, but-"

She took a deep breath shaking her head with a chuckle.

"I'm not stupid hell we're not stupid...you guys are young and nothing last forever trust me I already know this but your music career has really taking off within the last year and a half of us knowing you, and honestly truly we couldn't be more prouder especially Mia she's you're number one fan." I furrowed my eyebrows trying to see what angle she's playing at. Again me and Sunday are pretty close we are the same age and have a lot of the same interest so we hit it off instantly.