Doubt.

"Baby" a small hand came in contact with my face the smell of my girlfriend's sweet perfume filled into my room. Fluttering my eyes open I see a pair of brown orbs staring down at me.

"Yes my love?" I yawn turning over in bed trying to finish my nap. I had today off from work so of course I wanted to spend it with my favorite girl.

"I'm hungry...can we get Popeyes please" she gave me her best puppy dog look. I sighed extra loud peeked over at her and pretended to be asleep.

"You're not sleep asshole cmonnnnn" she whined poking my cheek.

"Sunday baby, let's just Uber eats it" I tried to bargain with her but that only made her frown worsen.

"No, they always mess it up and it's always cold please baby....im hungry" a small grin pulled at her lips as she watches me start to get out the bed.

Looking around for my boxers that I had on before getting in bed I huffed not seeing them anywhere in sight. "Bro where the fuck my boxers go." I shook my head starting over to my dresser that held my under clothes.

"I have them on" sun blushed wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my shoulder gently.

"Your butt looks nice." She smacked my ass after i put my boxers on walking into my closet. Following behind her I watched as she looked through all my clothes trying to find something to wear.

She bent down to get some sweats out the bottom drawer and I couldn't help but to press my semi-hard into her.

She hummed lowly pressing her butt further into me. Which was a terrible idea she knows if she gives me an inch I'm going to take a mile. Deciding to test my luck I pulled my boxers down slightly letting my member spring free.

Sunday was too busy looking through the drawers to notice sliding the boxers to the side slightly I pushed my tip into her entrance making her gasp.

"Mhm you so wet mama" I hummed as she place her hands on the dresser continuing what I started sinking fully on my member.

She hissed quietly as she started grinding into my lap. Lifting my hips I started to slowly thrust into her trying to go as deep as possible. Her mouth feel open and the spaghetti strap tank top gave her no security as her breast began to slip out with each hard thrust.

"Just like that baby" she closed her eyes as I continued to hit her spot. Pulling her curly hair I forced her to watch us in the mirror connected to my dresser.

"You're so pretty baby" I moan feeling my climax coming quick. Suns head hung between her shoulders trying to gather herself with no luck might I add.

"You're so big" she whined her legs starting to spasms. Already knowing the signs I moved my hand in front of her circling her clit slowly gaining a loud whine from the younger girl.

"Go head baby...let it out" I encouraged her smiling with satisfaction as I felt the extra liquids surround my member. A small sigh left my lips once she came, now I can finally relive myself.

"Princess I'm finna nut" I threw my head back continuing to stroke tip to base I know for a fact she isn't on birth control so I'm trying to be as cautious as possible.

Her brown eyes met mine and a look of mischief covered her face. She stood up fully causing me to slip out leaving me confused.

"Come on" she dragged me to the bed laying on her back. Nodding my head I got the gist and slid back in with a sigh. Continuing my deep strokes I closed my eyes letting myself get lost inside my girlfriend.

"You're pussy so tight I'm finna cum fuck baby" I huffed going to pull out before I blew my load but her legs wrapped around my waist tightly making me slam into her holding me there.