FIRST KISS

Aarohi's P.O.V

*knock* *knock*

I heard and woke up lazily

Yeh subah subah 6 baje kisko mait aa gai

" Good morning BABY" Reyansh smiled at me as if it was 10 and not 6 in the morning

" Tumhari morning subah 6 baje hoti hai?" I asked hugging him sleepily

" Nahin..but I was excited to see you" he said while caressing my hair in gentle strokes.

I hummed and put my entire weight on him

He took me to the balcony and we sat on the chair, cuddling each other

He kept kissing my forehead time to time and I relaxed in his touch.

It was like all the problems of the world had faded and I was at my home. Him.

I woke up and saw the time. It was 7:30 so, I asked him to leave

"Achha I will leave but pehle give me my kissy" he said like a baby and I tightly kissed his cheek

"Ab jao Issey pehle ki koi uth jaye" I said

" Hum konsi awazein Kar Rahe Hai ki koi uth jaega..if you want, Kar bhi sakte hain" he said seductively.

I slapped his chest and said

" Jaoo"

And when he left...I slept again..obviously

I woke up got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast with Charvi and Kiara.

Reyansh was feeding me every bite with his own hand to ensure that I was eating properly.

" Bass..aur nahin kha sakti"

" Okay fine but you will tell me if you feel unwell" He said pointing a finger at me

I nodded and then we left for the beach

I love beaches, as I already said but I don't know why I was feeling sleepy so I slept keeping my legs on Kiara's thighs and my head on 'my boyfriend's lap.

We reached the beach and he woke me up by peppering sweet kisses from my forehead till my chin ( leaving my lips ofc)

As soon as we reached, all of our friends started clicking pictures.

We walked a little further and then we all were on our own. Reyansh and I could see Kiara and Kunal on a corner- KISSING each other. No no no, it was not a peck type kiss..it was a proper steamy kiss.

We turned away giving them some privacy and witnessed the sunset..it was sooo beautiful.

We sat on the sand with our hands interwined and I said

" It's soo beautiful right?"

" Just like you" he said kissing the back of my hand

"Accha ji?" I asked him

" Hanji!" He said

And my flirty baby was back.

Reyansh's P.O.V

"Achha tell me what do you like the most about me" she said

Now how do I tell her she is imperfectly perfect in every sense.

" You're perfect for me but if I have to describe your beauty, I will say..your eyes hold the power to make me forget everything except my love for you, your cherry like cheeks make me want to bite them, your waves like hair drive me insane and your lips... you have no idea, how I am dying to taste them-"

" Then taste them" she said, looking so seductive

I looked in her eyes and they were screaming pure love for me

I leaned in and looked at her to see any sign of hesitation but finding none, I placed my lips gently on hers. They were as soft as rose petals and tasted like chocolate..that was probably her lip balm but okay..with closed eyes and a soft, shy smile playing on her lips she started moving her lips with the same, slow pace like me.

The kiss that was soft and unrushed took a turn and I bit her lips that made her moan. I took it as a chance and entered my tongue inside her mouth. With an animalistic speed, I moved my lips against hers and she started reciprocating my actions. After good 5 minutes we broke the kiss and connected our foreheads with each other.

What she did next made my heart smile

She kissed my forehead tenderly like she has all the time in the world. I did the same to her and we smiled ear to ear. This was our FIRST KISS and I couldn't feel happier to have shared our first kiss.

After actually looking around and enjoying the water at the beach and ofcourse clicking tons and tons of photos..we returned to the hotel and changed.

" How was your first kiss" Kunal asked me and I choked on my water

" I promise meine zyada nahin dekha..bas jab khatam ho gaya Tha tab aaya" he tried to defend himself.

" Bhai mein na paani pi raha tha 2 min Shanti rakh leta uske baad shock deta na.." I said, sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"Ok fine" he said and went for dinner

All of us had our dinner and after saying bye to everyone, I took my baby to a corner

" Kya aatma aa jati hai tumhe baar baar?" She said keeping her hand on her chest.

"Mein toh bas ek kiss lene aya tha..but theek hai uske bina hi kaam chala lunga" I said dramatically

" Aww kiss chahiye baby ko?" She said and I nodded like a kid that I am in her presence.

She pecked my lips and nose and went away saying 'good night' in my ear.

She is such a TEASE

HIIII!! SO THE FIRST OF MANY!!! Please vote and comment <3