2.

AUTHOR POV:-

"okay let's start" the teacher said.
"Bang y/n why don't you start first" the older added. "Sure, I would like that" said y/n.

(Sorry I had to choose this her voice is angelic)

As y/n was singing the way her singing expressed the feeling of the song everyone thought she had gone through a break up. " Hyung isn't her voice beautiful" said the youngest. "Yeah" said the second oldest. As soon as she finished the room was filled with clapping and cheering. Y/n showed a polite small smile which was enough to make everyone melt. "That was wow- your voice explains the song so- so perfectly just wow". Y/n mumbled a quite thank you and moved to sit with the boys. "Wow kitten that was really good" said lee know. Which caused a course of agreement. Y/n got flustered and turned her face away and said "T-thank you". The boys chuckled at her flustered state.

*Ring...*
The bell ringed as indicating the class is over. "Okay students we are done for the class i will meet you guys tomorrow." We all say bye to miss Kim "okay what are you guys next class?" She asked "science" said the hyung line. "Maths" said the maknae line. "Well I have maths" the maknae line cheered while the others whine complaining that y/n should be with. "Who can say you guys are mafia's when you are this cute?" Y/n said giggling but stopped when hyunjin came closer to her and whispered "we are in bed though" he said as he slapped her ass. Y/n blushed furiously and laughed nervously grabbed Felix hand and dragged him with her to class. She could hear the boys chuckling at her as she moved quickly as Felix laughed at her cuteness as they enter the class someone ran jumped on y/n and hugged her tightly "yah who the- LISA UNNIE" the younger exclaimed and jumped into the older's arms and hugged her tightly "hi pookie" the older greeted her. "Hi unnie I missed you so much" "I missed you to bby" the boys entered as they saw y/n hugging Lisa as an koala they laughed at her. "Don't laugh at me. It's not my fault my heart missed her that much" y/n pouted. "Of course you can miss me bby" y/n got off her. And the others greeted her. "Hi noona" the youngest in the boys said. "Jeonginnie, Omo you grew so much"
"Yes noona" "the teacher is here let's go to our seat y/n your siting with me" said Lisa. "Okay Unni." The maknae line whined complaining but lisa didn't care she dragged me with her to a seat.

Y/N POV:-
The teacher was teaching but I wasn't paying attention because I already know maths the boys were glancing at me suddenly the teacher called "bang y/n you are not paying attention come here and do this equation!" I looked at the equation it was really easy and moved out of my seat to do it as soon as I finished the teacher stuttered "b-bu-but how" I just shrugged. I looked at the boys they were already looking at me with a proud look. I shook my head and sat back on my and Lisa unnie seat as soon as I sat Lisa unnie whispered "how did you frickin do that?" i shrugged and looked away.

*Ring...*

"This is for today class, enjoy your lunch break" we all got out of the class we heard screaming and when we saw there were the other unnies."Unni"  I excitedly exclaimed. As I jumped on them and hugged them tightly. "Hey pookie" said rosé unnie. "Hey wifey" said the second oldest. "Hey bae" said jisoo unnie.

[Time skip to lunch break... Cuz your author is lazy]

"Hey kitten" said lee know as he hugged me. "Hey bby." "Hi noona"
Skz said.

Time skip...
(After all the greetings)
We sat down and started eating we were bickering and teasing each other when suddenly we hear some thing fall on our table hardly we looked at the person and it was...

______________________________________

Author:- hey butterflies, sorry for not being online for so long I had exams and they were so stressful but to make it up to you, I will try to update 3-4 times this week so stay tuned...

Bye butterflies.
- your fave author Ayesha Noor

Words - 751