♡CHAPTER-3♡

The opulent meeting room in the mansion was filled with a sense of anticipation

The opulent meeting room in the mansion was filled with a sense of anticipation. The seven CEOs of their shared conglomerate, known for their diverse business ventures, gathered around the large mahogany table. The mood was light yet focused; they had much to discuss.

Jin, the eldest and often the voice of reason, started the meeting. "Tomorrow's the big day. Our new product launch. Everything is set, but there's something we need to address."

Namjoon, the strategic mind of the group, nodded. "You mean our business partner. The one who's been surprisingly helpful."

Yoongi, with his keen intuition, added, "It's odd, isn't it? A smaller company, providing us with such crucial support."

Jungkook leaned back, his curiosity piqued. "And we still haven't met them in person. Who are they?"

Hoseok, always optimistic, smiled. "Maybe they're just really generous and see the potential in working with us."

Jimin, who had been quietly observing, spoke up. "Generous or not, we need to know more about them. They've been invited to the launch, right?"

Taehyung, who often thought outside the box, chimed in. "Yes, they have. This could be our chance to finally meet them and understand their motives."

Jin glanced around the table, his expression serious. "We need to be prepared. Their assistance has been invaluable, but we can't afford any surprises."

Namjoon pulled out a folder and spread out some documents on the table. "Here's what we know so far. Their company, while smaller, has shown remarkable growth and innovation. They've provided key insights and resources that have accelerated our project timeline."

Yoongi studied the documents intently. "It's impressive. Almost too good to be true."

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "We should approach this carefully. Appreciate their help but also understand why they're so invested in our success."

Jimin leaned forward, his tone thoughtful. "Perhaps they see this as an opportunity to make a significant mark in the industry. Partnering with us could catapult them to new heights."

Taehyung smirked. "Well, whatever their reason, we'll find out tomorrow. Let's ensure the launch goes smoothly and be ready for any surprises."

Jungkook, always ready for a challenge, grinned. "I'm looking forward to meeting them. It'll be interesting to see who's behind all this."

Jin concluded the meeting with a nod. "Alright, everyone. Let's make sure everything is perfect for tomorrow. We'll meet our mysterious partner and hopefully gain some clarity."

As they left the meeting room, the sense of camaraderie and shared purpose was palpable. Each of them knew the importance of the upcoming launch and the potential implications of their new ally. Despite the unknowns, they were confident in their abilities and their bond.