Part 4

AUTHOR'S p.o.v

Jungkook: who is that boy , baby girl?

Yn: umm...who...uncle??

He unkowingly inhaled the scent of her hair....but yn doesn't know about it...

Jungkook: hmm... the one who sat with you today....

How come he knew about this, does he spy me everytime?

She thought..

Jungkook: i have my own ways.... baby girl... now tell me...

Yn: he...is...song kang...uncle...

Jungkook: what's the relationship with him..

He wishper near her ear making hef shiver run through her spine....

Yn: umm... he is my friend... uncle

Jungkook: didn't i tell you to not be friends with boys ... except taehyung!!??

Yn: but-

Jungkook: no buts.... you broke the rules... do you want your punishment... baby girl??

Yn: n..no uncle

Jungkook: then be a good girl... or else i won't hesitate to punish you, baby..

Yn nodded her head..

Jungkook: words princess....

Yn: ok uncle...

_________________

Yn was taking bath in her bathroom...... suddenly someone enters her room after knocking ...

Its none other than jungkook...

He furrowed his eyebrows thinking that he couldn't find his princess...

Then his eyes went to the bathroom door as he can hear the water sounds that is coming from the shower...

He waited for her to come....

He sat on the bed comfortably.... he was very tired because of a hectic day ...

Suddenly the room atmosphere turns into hot.. heat was surrounded among him....

The door opened, welcoming yn with .... only in towel..

Her hair was tied in a bun...

Jungkook was admiring her beauty..... not as a nephew but as a girl his girl ... his everything... his life...

Her beauty bones were tempting him to mark it as his...

Suddenly he came from his thoughts when their eyes met...

He lowered his head in embarrassment...

Thinking that how can he think her like this...

She was surprise to see her uncle here.... at this time??

She thought that he won't be here at this time!!! She wondered what's the matter....

Yn: uncle??

Jungkook: hmmm..??

Yn: what's the Matter... uncle??

Jungkook: hmm... can i sleep with you??

( still now yn don't know the real meaning.... don't take it wrong... he just wants to sleep beside her only..)

Yn: huh??

Jungkook: i... mean.. can... we.. cuddle?? Its been a long time since we cuddled....

Omg the jeon jungkook was very nervous infront of his future wife.. aka yn...