ShokoHime(fluff)

Top- Utahime (cuz why not)
Bottom- Shoko(my girl)

Setting- season 2 when everyone was alive

....

"Ahh..." Shoko groans as she lazily turns to the other side of the bed. She couldn't sleep properly last night since Utahime was ranting about how annoying Gojo is. Utahime had her arms wrapped around Shoko's waist.

[Utahime pov]
"..."I look at Shoko's tired face wondering how is she so adorable. I get up and shake Shoko." Shoko,wake up my love" I say with a smile.

She groans and covers her head with the pillow, "Come on! Its 9 am! We need to go now!"
"Lemme sleeeeeep...!"her voice was tired and muffled due to the pillow on her face.

I sigh and get on top of her and push the pillow away from her face, she covers her eyes and groans.

"I don't wanna go todayyy!"She seemed annoyed.
I push her hands from her face and look at her tired eyes. She always looks so wonderful... I kiss her cheek and she giggles.
"We cannot skip today, Shoko. I will make breakfast today" I say with a smile and get off the bed and head towards the kithen. I smile to myself.

[Shoko pov]
"..." The moment she left I started blushing. I smile slightly and finally gather the strength to get up.

...

(IK THIS IS TOO SHORT. But hey, atleast I posted after 2 months ;3)