Part-45

Zain's POV:

Today is Rehaan and Aveesh's mehendi ceremony. We skipped many events as for it we would also need bride's family. But who cares what is happening, what I care is why is my girl not here till now. Suddenly she came in a beautiful green dress and my heart flee from my body to her. Our eyes met and checked her out from head to toe and she blushed. I went to her and pulled her from her waist and whispered in her ear," You looking very beautiful." She pushed me and went from there blushing.

I saw mehendi artist putting mehendi on Rehaan's hand also. I knew that women apply mehendi but why was he applying mehendi. I went there and saw Armaan and Vivaan already sitting there and watching everything very keenly.

" Itna padhai mein dhyan laga te na toh pata nahi kya ho jata." I taunted them and sat near them.

" Bhai, Mai doctor hoon." Armaan said with the face " seriously."

" Aur Bhai mai lawyer, 12th aur 10th mein mere 98% aaye the aab kya jaan le kar maanoge." Vivaan said.

" Whatever." I said.

" Why is he applying mehendi on his hands?" I asked them both.

" He is writing Aesha's name on his hand."

" And why is he doing this?"

" Because he loves her."

" How is it related to love?" The shrugged their shoulders.

After sometime I saw him going to Aesha and showing his palms and she smiled and kissed his cheeks. Her love was literally shown in her eyes.

I secretly took a henna funnel secretly and went to my room and started writing Inaya's name. After like half an hour, I finally was able to write her name. And I smiled at my art.

Inaya's POV:

A mehendi artist was applying mehendi on my hands. I was noticing Armaan, Vivaan and Rehaan were feeding Anya, Kiara and Aesha. And my man was no where to be found. Then only someone put any ice cream spoon in front of me, I turned to see it was Zain and a very bright smile came on my lips.

" Where were you?" I asked with ice cream in my mouth.

" In my room."

" Again, you were busy in your work." I said with a pout.

" No."

" Then?" My eyes widened.

" Don't tell me you were with any girl?" I asked.

" Of course not, dear." He showed me his palm on which my name was written.

" Aww! You wrote it by yourself."

" Of course." He said with a proud smile.

" You are so cute."

" Not more than you." He said while feeding me.

" I have also written your name on my palm, try to find it." I said while giving him my palm and he started finding the

Anya's POV:

I saw Armaan speaking something to a mehendi artist and she smiled towards him. My blood boiled after seeing him and that girl smiling. Then only Armaan gave his hand to her and she gladly accepted. Don't know why but I went without catching his attention and stood behind him. Then only my eyes widened when I saw her writting something on his hand, the first letter was A.

" Your girlfriend is very lucky to have such a nice boyfriend like you." I heard that girl say.

" No, I am very lucky to have her as my girlfriend." He said with a smile.