chapter 23

" sweet memories aren't they... "

His turned towards the voice which just entered the room.

" Sweet memories you say..?! Is it .?! "

He said with a scoff.

" It's not..?! You were happy because you're gonna be father..! Not only you everyone in this family was happy..! "

" Happy..?! Let's see this happiness continues after tell the truth..! "

" What truth..?! Look if you're going to blame Linda then stop..it was your mistake..!! When you're wife is pregnant you should be always beside her taking care of her..! "

" And if she's faking the pregnancy..then?
She lied to whole family with the fake bump..then..?!

" What are you talking..?! "

Confusion mixed with a shocked in her tone.

" This potrait.. doesn't suit this place... doesn't suit this mansion or it doesn't worth in here...! Nor she worth here mom..! "

" What are you -JUNGKOOK..!! "

Her words stopped as she was shocked by his actions.

The potrait was smashed on the floor making the glass and frame break gaining everyone's attention in that house who rushed in hurry.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO- "

" THIS IS A FAKE PREGNANCY..!! THE MEMORIES YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT WERE ARE NIGHTMARES TO ME..!!! DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME..?! A..AM I YOU'RE SON ACTUALLY..?! "

" Jungkook..! "

A warning voice of his father was heard.

" Oh stop it enough of your controlling... didn't you see how you made my life hell....?! My life was better when you didn't care about me..do the same don't care about me.. even I'm dead don't care..! "

" Jungkook..! "

He heard voices calling him but he didn't care about those and walked out.

" What the hell is talking about..?! What fake..?! Can anyone fake the bump..?! What's gotten into him..?! Why is he talking like crazy..?! ".

His mom started scolding him after his departure.

" He's not crazy mom that's the truth... everything was fake.. Linda she herself told me everything about how she did it "

" What are you talking Jisoo.. ! ''

" I got a call from crying Jungkook that day..when me and Jin reached she was without bump..she showed me the fake bump... And said everything was a
Setup "

" Why will she set up...a fake bump.. Jisoo you don't support jungkook..-

'' I'm not supporting anyone... neither jungkook nor Linda... I'm just telling the truth... because you want to know how selfish she was that she even fooled you..we including me everyone got fooled..all the happiness we were celebrating that they are gonna be parents everything was nothing but fake..!. "

" Then why didn't you tell all this then why are you telling now..?! ".

" Because Jungkook doesn't want you to know...he doesn't want you and Mr Jeon to know you got fooled by his wife whom you forced into marriage with. "

Silence was too loud as no one spoke. The woman who supported anyone but not her own son was regretting everything now.

" Nice to meet you Mr Jeon.. "

The young men shook their hands as his eyes were fixed on the figure next to the person who just greeted him.

A meeting held by a foreign investors invited all the ceo's of the Seoul wanting to collab with the company.

And there met the long ago separated lovers. The girl with her so called fake boyfriend who was her boss. Was glaring at her past lover who she hate so much.

The lights dimed as the foreign investors started their presentation,yet the young man was so busy admiring his past lover.

His hand fisted when he saw another man grabbing her hand while she smiled at him.

Turning off the running water she took the tissue wiping her hand before tossing them into the dustbin. She turned around to get frozen in her place.

She did expect this situation when she heard that he'll attend the meeting.

" What are you doing..?! "

" Y/n.. listen to me..!.. "

" Why are you locking the door..?! Open it ".

" I will open it..but listen..! "

" First open the door...! "

She was fierce on her words .

" Just 5 minutes...let me explain -

" There's nothing explain...open the door if you don't want me to shout out from help.. "

" No no.. wait babe..so.. sorry..y/n "

She felt a pang in her heart when she heard him called babe after many years..he still has effects on her and she hated it..she shouldn't be a lusty bitch drooling over him just because of his sweet looking venomous words.

" Open the door..! "

It was a clear warning to him...he know her very well if she said she'll do it she will do it at any cost.  He opened the door she was about to walk out when he stood in front not letting her go.

" What are you - "

" Please..! Listen..! "

She took a deep breath before folding her hands on her chest nodding at him with a a straight expression.

" Just 5 minutes.. "

" O.. okay..th.th..thankyou.. i..miss you
y/n-ah.... "

She sign listening the same words getting repeated again.

" Yea you said that what's next ..?! "

It shocked him. She wasn't a girl of this type who talks so rudely. Even if it's her enemy she talks calmly and sweetly. This version of her was totally new to him as he stood frozen there.

She thought...she thought for a whole week straight from the minute she saw him from the second he said he missed her one of her heart was saying to get back to him so that Jeongsan will have a father she will get her love of life back. Until... She remembered her struggled when  he told her on her face that he dated just for bet the way he slid the ring into his fiance finger not even caring a one percent about her feelings and emotions.. the way her family always stomp her so low everytime reminding her that she's a orphan..a poor orphan. She don't want the same thing again..she is living her best life with her son and her so called past lover came into her life again and asking to get back..?! Hah...was she a joke or what...?!

" Y..y/n..i promise...I loved you... I didn't date you for bet-

" Another words... another words Jeon Jungkook i swear ...if you split another words about our past then I'll make sure you don't have any reputation and respect left..and remember I will  do and i will go to any extent to do that.. "

Her finger was pointing towards straight to his face.

" If you want to talk about anything else then do it..! Or else get out of my way.. "

She spat rudely making him nod while gulping.

" I..i.. I'm....I'm..sorry... sorry.. "

He said before moving out of her way as she stormed out not giving him a glance.