XXXIX - Kickin's Guitar

**BIG SHOUTOUT TO @Loud_Player FOR SUBCONSICOUSLY GIVING ME CHAPTER IDEA!!!**

[DogDay]

(Kickin) "Hop on, dudes! I reassure you, my arm is better now"
(Crafty) "Slow down Kickin.. I'm scared.!"
(Kickin) "Girl, don't you worry, DogDay will make sure you don't fall off, and I promise I won't speed like CatNap did last time.."
(D-Day) "I can hold your hand if you want, Crafty? If that makes you better.?"
(Crafty) "Ah.. n-no thanks.. I'll be fine.."

sigh.
It's somewhere around.. uh.. I don't have a watch, but I can assume that it's just a few minutes to 9.
The night sky is peaceful and quiet, with the stars shining brightly.
I don't really go outside that much, so it's great to see the sky at night, after so long.

I'm accompanying Kickin today, on his way to pick up Crafty from her piano classes, it's her 12th one this week... I thought she liked art.? This girl is crazy..
I helped Crafty strap the helmet on, and helped her onto the seat.
She's sitting between Kickin and me. Kickin only invited me to tag along because he was bored.
I was bored too, so why not, even though I should be home to recover from that.. INCIDENT at school, I don't really want to stay in bed all day. I've read enough books.

Back to the bike, I was the last one to hop on, of course. Kickin didn't pay attention and almost toppled the bike over, luckily he managed to react in time, or else Crafty would get hurt, not really terribly, but you know how sensitive girls are, I'm not trying to be mean, just pointing it out.
I made sure to keep some space between me and Crafty, or.. it will get pretty weird.

(Kickin) "Alright!! Hang on tight, my dudes!"
(D-Day) "KICKIN, YOU SAID THAT YOU WON'T-"
(Kickin) "Too late!!"

He turned the throttle so hard, so fucking hard, that it almost made me flew off the bike.
Kickin really is reckless..
...

And here we are, going WAY OVER the speed limit inside the city, Kickin's speed is even more unstable than CatNap's, he's going 150mph! The limit is fucking 90!
I don't really want to get arrested.. like how my dad arrested CatNap..
I think so, CatNap didn't really tell me if he got arrested or not.
I just hope that Kickin can get us home safely.. I'm quite tired too..

...

WHIRRR!!

HOLY-

(Kickin) "HEY, WATCH THE ROAD"
() "YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WATCHING, ASSHOLE!"

I think the guys who had just passed us were the guys we crashed into last week.
Luckily Crafty didn't fall down, so didn't I, I don't want to crack my skull open a second time
I patted Crafty's back, trying to ease her up.
..
Kickin.. I swear to god..
...

10 Minutes Later..

(Kickin) "Look who's back!"
(Bobby) "Heya! Crafty! It's so sad that we don't see each other during the day much, come on! Hoppy and I were waiting for you!"
(Bubba) "Guys, Picky is asleep.. keep, it, down."
(Kickin) "Don't be so grumpy, big guy, we know"
(Bubba) "hmph."

I entered the house after Kickin, with Bubba locking the front door.
I dropped myself onto the couch, closing my eyes for a few seconds..