~ 14 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

It was a wonderful feeling, a feeling of freedom. I forgot everything around me, the stress at school, the grief for my parents, the fear that I would be seen with Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed how Jungkook slowed down his pace, which is why I held on to him again. Finally, we stopped in front of a huge villa with a large gate.
"Pretty big for one person," Jungkook said as he took off his helmet.
"She's not alone here. She still has two friends with her," I replied and pressed the bell.

A melody sounded and it cracked in the speaker under the bell.
"Who is there?" Asked a rather deep male voice.
"Uhm, Suzumee. I am Rose's cousin," I answered.
The cracking stopped and I turned to Jungkook, who looked at me slightly confused. "I didn't think she would take boys' friends with her," I murmured.

The gate buzzed briefly and began to open. Just when it was half open, the front door was torn open and a girl with blond long hair came out.
"Suzumee!" She called cheerfully and ran towards me.

"Rose!" I squeaked and ran towards her.
She threw herself into my arms and turned with me in a circle.
"I missed you soooo much, sweetie," she said and squeezed me tightly to herself.
"I missed you too," I replied and smiled.

Rose's gaze fell on Jungkook who was still standing at the gate.
"This is..." "Jungkook! What are you doing here." I was interrupted by a guy with blond hair who just stepped out the door. He ran towards Jungkook and they hudd each other.
"I could ask you the same thing," Jungkook replied and grinned. "I knew that voice sounded familiar with you."

So that was the guy with the deep voice. Somewhere I knew her but I didn't know it anymore. But when the guy turned around and came up to us together with Jungkook, I knew again where I know this voice.

"Suzumee, that's..." "Felix." I finished Rose sentence. "Member of Stray Kids and the deepest voice in the whole K-pop."