weak for you only🔥

Next day...

After getting ready, kook went downstairs only to find his sweet sweet momaa is setting the dinning table. Looking at him all the maids and guards bow to him.

Not being used to this he also bow to them, went to his mother and hugging her waist tightly, his mother smiled and turned only to find kook so handsome early morning ohh God so handsome.

Mrs

Mrs. Jeon: oh my baby soo good looking, my daughter in law must be lucky no. 😉

Jungkook:*scoff, mama if see her then you will say i don't deserve a goddess like her,

Between this chit chat all family members join the dinning, kook was still stick to his momaa like a leach, seeing this his aunt glare at them like the bitch she is.

But on hearing the anklets sound all look up only to find sini and her mate, a femboy omega just like tae, dressed up to look good for someone who is shocked to see this.

Mrs. Jeon: ohh koo you haven't met her yet naa, she is zoi your sister in law.

Being a nice boy kook is bow to her but get two rxn one from the omega blushing like kook asked for marriage and other from her alpha thinking superior.

Mr. Jeon: ok kook the transaction letter are ready, sign it now.

Aunt: oppa how just how can you give all your hardwork to this brat , he can waste it.

Mr. Jeon : stop it now, i don't care if he waste it or save it but one is for sure my property will be his only.

Being stubborn alpha kook also went arrogant and sign those papers and give to it lawyer.

Seeing how everything is losing from there hands sini get so mad

Sini: hump brat everything is mouth feed na that's why can't control the animal inside him.  *Trying to trigger the dragon but kook give zero interest

Kook:*ignoring her.  Appa i have completed the protection area already thinking if work complete soon then i should leave early.

Mr. Jeon: hmm you are right leaving a newlyweds wife alone for so long is not good.

Jungkook: uncle i think we should stroll around the pack and learn more about pack before freeing them. *To right hand.

Like days after days went taekook call eachother daily but tae is dying to have kook with her, it nearly impossible for her to control when kook said that within a month his rut will approach, but they are fighting for better future. Jungkook always remind tae that he has completed so much of work and told how people went so happy knowing they are going to be free forever.

Jungkook tease tae like how he is gonna have her when he reached home and during his rut. Kook' s dirty talks make tae forgot the world . Yeah even after all this tae is still shy when jk say something or kiss the camera. In this time zoi has enough of being them so lovey dovey .