are we getting closer or farther??

Elena : Taehyung!! Wake up..*loudly*

Taehyung: huh??*confused *

Elena : wake upppp!!*loudly *

Taehyung: did something happen ?

Elena : yessss!! You were going to tell me the name of person that is involved with queen and Sofia  .*loudly *

Taehyung: ohh..it's literally 5 in morning..pls sleep and also lemme sleep.. I'll let you know..*sleeply*

Elena : cmon ...

Taehyung: 2 more hours..

Elena : everyone asks for 5 mins..who asks for 2 hours..pls tell me name and I ll let you sleep..

Taehyung:...*snoring *

Elena : oh god already ..

          *after 2 loonggggggg hours*

Taehyung : *yawing*

Elena : oh you are finally awake..tell me the name..

Taehyung: damn..not even a good morning..*cutely*

Elena : good morning..now tell me the name..*annoyed*

Taehyung: good morning sweetheart..*happily*

Elena : name?

Taehyung: Taehyung..*proudly*

Elena : not yours ..*annoyed*

Taehyung: ok so last night I found out a man named as K-U-H-N.. Well I have asked jin hyung to find info about him..Well let's wait..oh yeah you are also allowed to dig few things ..but pls be safe..

Elena : .....

Taehyung  : heyy ..you good ??*worried *

Elena :uh.. oh yeah ..just uh didn't expect that name would be so short nothing else..

Taehyung: ..umm you are being weird..

Elena :  no.. byee .I am going ..

Taehyung: already ..

Elena : already did everything..soo..

Taehyung: be safee..
.
.
So it is really kuhn...oh nooo!!!!!!!!!..damn why him out of everyone in this world..oh my god.. firstly that lapse of memory and now him..Well I makes sense when connect to last life..

OK so Taehyung was killed ..and then after something about 3 to 4 months jungkook was forced to give up..no one knew the reason.. also the king was dead bu that time ..so it leaves the queen..and it was rumored that she also died ..but her body was never found..that kind of proves that they might be together..plus on top of queen ,kuhn and Sofia are having their own benefits..OK..but how did kuhn was allowed to enter the palace ?.. I mean you need permission of king ..other than if you are either king's family or a prisoner..Well obviously it can't be family so it must be prisoner..umm also makes sense..cause after death of taehyung there were a lot of tribal people being prisoned has he was killed in the forest..kuhn definitely must have done that..Well I am sure that this time as well he'll try to do same..but for that first step of his must be killing..but who??

Wait I know enough info about kuhn so that taehyung's so could find him but of course they wouldnt even search the prison..but how do you think I'll be able to convince Taehyung and wait what if he is not there ? I think I should go and check..oh my this is trouble..

I was on my way to prison ..when..

Queen: oh Elena.. finally able to walk..

Sofia : oh took you long enough..*mockingly *