Chapter 3

"Triumph of Devotion: Parth's Resurrection and Lord Sanatan's Dance"

With tears streaming down his face, Vinayak bowed deeply to Lord Shargav. "O the cursebreaker Lord, your grace and mercy are beyond words. You have shown me a path when I thought all was lost. Your divine intervention is the light in my darkest hour. I am eternally grateful."

Vinayak's voice trembled with emotion as he continued, "I promise to undertake the penance, to follow your sacred fast with unwavering faith and devotion. I will do everything in my power, bring the skies to earth if I must, to reunite my Daddy Parth with the All-Father and bring our family together again. Your guidance and blessings will be my strength."

Lord Shargav, his eyes filled with compassion and approval, placed a gentle hand on Vinayak's head. "Your determination and devotion are commendable, little Vinayak. With your unwavering faith, you will overcome the curse. I bless you with the strength and resilience needed for this journey. The bond between you and your Daddy, Lord Parth, will be restored, and the multiverse will rejoice."

The celestial beings watched in awe, their hearts filled with admiration for Vinayak's resolve and the divine intervention that had made this moment possible. Roop, though still bearing the weight of the impending separation, felt a surge of hope. He knew that with Vinayak's determination and the blessings of Lord Shargav, the impossible could become possible.

With Roop's approving nod and blessing, Lord Shargav opened his arms wide, summoning forth a spectacle of divine energy that caused the very heavens to tremble. The celestial energies poured out from him, swirling in a majestic display as the five elemental powers circled around him—all bowing to his command. Clad in his white celestial attire adorned with dark blue borders, jewels, ornaments, and garlands of pure-white lotus, Shargav wielded his power with unfathomable strength.

 Clad in his white celestial attire adorned with dark blue borders, jewels, ornaments, and garlands of pure-white lotus, Shargav wielded his power with unfathomable strength

In his six celestial arms, he held sacred scriptures, a white lotus, a celestial torch, a thunderbolt, a chakra, and a sacred amulet. Each object radiated divine energy, illuminating the cosmos with a brilliance that eclipsed the stars. As he blessed the sacred ashes of Parth's death evidence, his voice echoed through the realms, rewriting the present and future with divine authority.

Shargav took his place on the Kundali of Parth, his presence commanding the attention of all celestial beings. With a wave of his hand, Shargav summoned the planets, aligning them in a configuration that resonated with the deepest secrets of the cosmos. The celestial bodies obeyed, bowing to his will, their movements precise and harmonious. The gods and goddesses, aware of the gravity of the moment, appeared one by one. Lord Omkara, with the help of Kalki, poured his essence into the ritual, his power blending with the primordial forces. 

Lord Krishna, his face serene yet intense, offered his divine essence, adding a layer of profound spirituality to the mix. Thus, Shri Punya Pratapi Parth was infused with the combined might of Krishna and Omkara, embodying their sacred powers simultaneously. The Almighty Mother—Durga bowed and asked the All-Father, Roopeshwara, to grace and bless their endeavor. Roop, pleased, smiled and placed just the thumb of his sacred foot onto the Kundali recreated for Parth, the cosmic map of destinies.