Diary of a Slave Merchant

Warning! This contains very graphic, extreme sexual situations including kidnapping, forced sex, bondage, whipping/spanking, scat and numerous other things.

There is also one brief scene of incest.

Here are entries from the 2007 diary:

December 12th, 2007
8:34pm

Baby has a couple of promising prospects at the runaway shelter. She is working on one in particular. A 18 year old blond with a streak of black in her hair. Nice body, attractive, very bad attitude. She has three or four piercings, dresses in black and is a real tough 'Nobody-fucks-with-me' hard-ass. Right up my alley

She told the girl she was going to go live at her uncles house and that she would talk to him about them both staying there.

December 22nd, 2007
2:18pm

We spent a good chunk of money fixing up the basement. It is now two separate finished rooms, both with chain rings and both suitable as slave quarters.

We installed a larger refrigerator, microwave and some cabinets for food in the main room.

The unfinished storage room has been partially finished and has several extra chain rings on the ceiling, a twin bed with a heavy frame and several padded beams of different heights made out of saw horses. It will server as the punishment room.

December 31th, 2007
11:34am

Baby brought the blond girl home last night. We went the easy route this time and got her so drunk she was too fucked up to fight back much. She passed out during the struggle. She woke up this morning chained spread-eagle and face-down on the twin bed in the punishment room with a ball gag in her mouth. I think I'll name this one 'Cunt'.

We went down to introduce her to her new life. I explained her situation to her as she made muffled noises and her face turned red. I then removed the ball gag, only to be assaulted by the longest string of curse-laden insults and death threats I think I've ever heard.

This one is going to be fun....

=============================================

Diary of a Slave Merchant - Winter 2008
BY E.Y. Toad

January 1st, 2008
1:14am

Happy fucking new year! And what a great start to 2008. My left forearm is still bleeding from teeth marks and Baby, my beautiful little slave/lover, was brought to tears and it broke my heart.

Early this morning, or I should say yesterday morning (it's been a long day) we stirred our new acquisition from her alcohol-induced slumber. She was chained face down and spread-eagle to the twin bed in the punishment room, with a ball gag in her mouth. She was fully clothed.

It took her several long seconds to realize that she was chained to a bed and gagged. She swung her head around several times trying to determine where she was but could not turn her head far enough to see us. She made several grunts and angry, muffled screams as she pulled at her chains

I climbed on the bed and straddled her, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to prevent her from turning it. I put my mouth right next to her ear as she frantically tried to turn her head from side-to-side to see who was on sitting her.

"Stop struggling. You are securely chained and cannot escape." I said, almost in a whisper.

She responded by doubling her effort to pull out of the chains and her muted screams got louder. I pulled her head back farther with a fast, forceful motion. She let out a painful yelp and stopped screaming.