10

Emma's pov
I woke up and did my morning routine. My room has an attached bathroom. I did my skincare and wore "no makeup" makeup.

I took a nice hot bath and wore my dress. Ready for work. Am I forgetting something? It's probably nothing. I got out of my room and saw an empty house.

Where is Mr Marshall? Did he leave without me? But it won't be possible because I'm an hour early. Work starts from like 9:00 and it's 7:42.

Maybe he went out to bring breakfast. I'll take this as an opportunity to explore the house.

I wondered around and saw a big kitchen,the room I woke up before,guessing it's Mr Marshall's room, a common bathroom,a living room with a massive tv and a PS5!?!

I'm going to play on that every weekend. And at last I saw a matt black door. I tried to open it but it's locked. What does he keep in here? Maybe his money. Or something else I don't know.

I sat on the couch opening my phone to watch YouTube.Mr Marshall came in the front door with coffee and nothing!? He didn't buy breakfast?!

"I brought coffee" he said handing me a cup. "You didn't buy breakfast?" I asked shocked. "I don't eat breakfast and I thought you won't too" what does this man mean by you to. Starve to death?

"If you want I can order something" he said taking his phone out. "Wait. I'll cook pancakes. You want some?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"You can cook?" "Ofcourse I can." I said gathering the ingredients and mixing it in a bowl to make batter.

"When did you learn" he asked sitting a chair he took from the dinning table. "You see,I run a café. So I used to work in it in the early days when I did not have the budget to hire someone. Like I DID hire some people but now there are many people who work at the café. I used to cook in there so I know many recipes. You know many people praised me for my cooking and I was famous in my college. And did you kno– sorry I blabber too much"

He was sitting there and just looking at me." No you don't. And I should visit your café some day" I finished cooking the pancakes and gave a plate to him. I sat on the dining table and started eating. "These are so good"  "see I told you that back in the day everyone praised me" he laughed. Wait. He laughed. For the first time I heard him laugh.

He then quickly stopped laughing and started eating.

"So give me" he asked. "Give you what?" I said. "My schedule. What else".  Shit. I was forgetting that. "Ummm..." "You didn't make it?"  ".....no" I said facing down. "Your salary is deducted by 10%" that's fair. Well he did say that. "Don't forget tomorrow or else it will be by 50% not 20%" wth.

"Ok sir". I finished eating my breakfast and drove us to work. I started working as soon as I went. I did not even realised that it was already lunch time.

I had lunch in the cafeteria and Mr emotion less decided he will have lunch in his office. I was eating alone and I got a call from Chloé. We talked like about work and you know she was spilling tea about our– well now her neighbour. With that lunch was over and I was back to working. And I prepared his schedule. I did not forget this time.

It was a long day. I drove him back to his house and I went to my café. I was feeding my cutie pies and Chloé came. She was talking about how she met with this new boy. He was a new employee in her company.

All the previous relationships she has been in before has ended by him cheating on her or they just did not clicked.

I used to date a guy in my high school days but that's a story for another day. I'm not remembering that because I WILL get emotional.

I finished feeding the sweeties and I ate dinner in the café with Chloé. We were like sisters. Always looking out for each other.

I said my goodbyes and drove back to Mr emotionless house. I opened the door and the house was empty. Again. I think he's just asleep. I don't know and I don't even want to know.

I did my night routine and applied a face mask after my bath. The mask had to be left on overnight. So I left it on and went to sleep.

Thank you for reading. What shall be Mr Marshall Nickname. "Mr emotionless" or "Mr poker face". I can't decide.

Vote please.

Vote please.

Vote please.

Thank you.