~Prologue~

In the depths of the Eastern Ocean, a young mermaid's life is forever changed after a sacred coming-of-age ceremony. But her joy is short-lived, as she's suddenly kidnapped by ruthless pirates seeking to sell her to a wealthy count.

"Why is my life so hard?" Calantha lamented, her voice echoing through the darkness of the pirate ship.

Just as all hope seems lost, a mysterious Western Duke appears, shrouded in secrecy and intrigue. He rescues the mermaid, and as their eyes meet, a spark of forbidden attraction ignites.

"This is such a drag..." Calantha muttered, her frustration evident as she gazed at the Duke.

" men killed every living bastard, disgusting. On f**** hell," Malakai cursed, his eyes blazing with intensity as he fought off the pirates.

Despite their vastly different worlds, they find themselves drawn to each other, their hearts beating as one. As they navigate treacherous waters, whispers of sirens and ancient magic begin to surface. The mermaid's past and present collide, and she must confront the darkness that has haunted her people for generations. The Duke, too, hides secrets of his own, and their quest for answers leads them down a dangerous path of discovery.

Will their love prevail, or will the forces of fate tear them apart? Join us on a thrilling journey as we dive into the unknown, where the tides of fate are constantly shifting and the lines between friend and foe are blurred. As Calantha and Malakai fight to uncover the truth, they must also confront the ultimate question: can their love survive the secrets and lies that surround them?

~Thanks for reading~🥀