The Fairy Hunters

Both teams of girls stood outside Alfea.

"Ahh, a new year started at Alfea," Bloom sighed.

"The first year without us, Bloom!" Flora replied excitedly.

"All those memories," Aisha reminisced.

"It's a strange feeling going back to school and being on the other side of the desk," Tecna observed.

"Yeah, the right side!" Stella beamed. "No more oral presentations, no more tests to pass or homework to do, because this time, we're the teachers, right?"

"Do you remember three years ago?" Electra asked. "We were in their shoes and now we're..."

Crowds of young students screamed and took adoring pictures of the two groups.

"Popular? Is that what you were about to say, Electra?"

"No, Stella. Grown up is what I was about to say. But I wasn't talking about you."

"Stella! Over here!" a girl called. "Stella!"

"Just keep cool, girls."

"It's Bloom! And Stella!" Alice exclaimed from the balcony.

"It's so exciting to meet you!" a girl with blonde hair said. She looked at Electra and Aisha, confused. "Gosh, you both look so alike! It's tough to tell you apart, but I know one of you is Aisha, princess of Andros and the other is Electra, princess of Energy City."

"Let's see if you can distinguish between us," Electra challenged.

"Hm... okay. Are you the princess of Energy City?"

Electra nodded.

"Yes! And you are Aisha, princess of Andros! And you're Tecna! We've heard so much about you!"

"Can I have your autograph, Bloom?" a black-haired girl asked.

"I think I forgot my pen... huh?" Bloom gasped as Stella walked towards her.

"You'll have to excuse her," Stella said. "She's new at this." She signed the notebook.

"Wow," Aisha remarked. "This is quite the welcome."

"Tell me about it!" Tecna replied. "It almost makes me miss the witches. Even they were less aggressive."

"Hurry up, Stella!" Natalie called. "We're late!"

"I gotta run, girls," Stella told a group of girls. "Duty calls. See you around, okay?"

✨✨✨

"Hello, ladies," Inspector Griselda said warmly. "It's a pleasure to see you again. Welcome back."

"Morning, Miss Griselda," Alysha replied.

"Follow me, please. The headmistress is waiting for you, but first let me take you to your rooms."

"Don't worry!" Electra replied impulsively. "We know the way!" She, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna and Aisha ran upstairs, but Alysha and Natalie walked cautiously.

"No! Wait!"

Aisha opened the door to a dorm room.

Girls gasped.

"Yes?" Clarice asked.

"Uh, who are you?" Aisha asked in a slightly domineering manner. "This is our room."