Chapter 5

The closer we got to the house the louder the music got. By the time we arrived the music was so loud I could barely here Rachel trying to talk to me.

"I'm going to go meet up with Trent," she yells as loud as she could.

Trent was the guy she has had a thing with for a long while now. They always fucked but never came out as a couple which bothered me because they would be so cute together.

"Okay," I shout.

As she walks off I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I take it out to see Chase had texted me.

Chase: I'm on the shore. Come meet me;)

Me: okay be there in a sec.

"I'm gonna go meet chase by the shore," I say to Elle.

"Let me come! I don't want to be all alone! Pleaseeee," she begs.

"Fine," I laugh as I take her hand and we both push through the loud obnoxious teenagers grinding all over each other.

We finally make it to the shore and I see Chase in the moonlight, only wearing his trunks. His wet body shimmered off his perfectly defined body.

"Glad you could make it babe," he smirks as he grabs my waist and pulls me on him.

We make slight eye contact before I smash my lips onto his. As he becomes more aggressive he pulls me tighter to him. I feel his tongue slowly start to slip into my mouth as he starts to grin.

I was the first to pull away. As I did I pressed my forehead against his and whispered to him.

"I love you."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying," I love you too babe. Forever and ever."

He began to swirl me around as I let out a slight screech. Before I know it we both fell straight in the freezing cold water.

"Chase! You butt! It's so cold," I screech.

"Here, let me warm you," he laughs as he swims over to me and wraps his arms around me.

We would've kissed if it weren't for the mysterious person popping out of the water in front on us, letting out a scream.

I to let out a scream until I realized it was Elle trying to scare us.

"You bitch!," I yell.

We all started laughing hysterically until we heard a blood hurtling scream. I looked over at Elle but she was just as shocked as I was.

The three of us all looked on shore to see what was going on. We had drifted to far away to see clearly but it was obvious that everyone was fleeing the scene as fast as possible.

I saw no cop lights which meant the party wasn't busted but if wasn't that then what could it be?

"We should go check out whats happening,"I whisper.

They both look at me and give me an assuring head nod. Chases grip around me tightened as we neared the shore. By the time we had arrived everyone was gone.

It wasn't until I saw the lifeless body on the ground that I realized what had happened. I let out a loud shriek and held my hands up to my mouth.

It only took a matter of seconds till both Elle and Chase saw her too. Elle let out a scream and Chase grabbed my waist and buried his head into my shoulder. I didn't know what to do. My body froze.

We had all just witnessed a murder of some type. Nothing like this has ever happened to me except for when I was 7, even thinking about that made me shutter.