♡~*My Fault?*~♡

⚯⚡The Author's Message🚂🧙

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Hello Draco Malfoy lovers (My friend Sonny)!!! Welcome to my new fanfiction "My Fault?" a Draco x Reader story. I just have my basic before story messages that I put before everything I write so if you have read any of my other books you've read this part already just in different words.

I love reading all comments and sometimes even responding to some because it helps show the author (me) what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. Of course you still want to keep the comments even slightly nice out of basic human decency... I also want to say there is smut in this book so if you don't enjoy reading that or just don't feel comfortable just skip it don't leave hateful comments because I warned you and I'm uncomfortable as it is writing it.

If you do enjoy a chapter please leave a vote on the chapter because it boosts my story and makes it possible for more people to enjoy it just like you did♡. I also love making playlists for each one of my books that I normally put the title of the playlist and my account so you can go check it out and if you have a certain song you think would work for the story just put the song title and artist under the link to the playlist on this notes page so I can add it on :).

I like to leave little questions on the bottom of each chapter for your opinion and answers so feel free to go wild answering the question because it's supposed to be like a little debate at the end. BUT, that is the end of authors notes so lets move onto story notes and casting for the characters :)))!!!!

⚯⚡Story Notes (IMPORTANT)🚂🧙

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

This story starts in 4th year when Y/n and Draco are 14. This story starts with them being enemies (This is an enemies to lovers book btw). Y/n is currently dating Cedric but don't worry they will breakup. I wouldn't call this book a slow burn but Draco and Y/n will not be getting together in the first 10-20 chapters just because I want to establish that kind of bond, spark and hatred between them.

Y/n's Mom is a muggle and her family isn't very rich meaning her family was more of a joke to the Malfoys. Y/n is a Ravenclaw. (Mr. Tarthin and Ms. Tarthin just look like your parents), Y/n has an older sister, Seraphina, and a younger brother, Luca.

That is pretty much the most important notes before the story so now lets get to my fancast of the characters!!!

⚯⚡Casting🚂🧙

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

~Y/n Tarthin Played by Y/n L/n~