C12

"nayeonnie , that's my candyy , give me back"

"Nooo, haha you ate my cake , didn't you?!"

She said while running, chaeyoung was behind her trying to catch her with her little feets , while on other side jeongyeon and Sana were teasing each other with their dream fantasies

"I saw a cute prince in my dream"

Little Sana said while drooling with her teddy bear

"Oh did you?! You must have seen a mouse , you are so delusional all the time"

Jeongyeon said with a reality check

"Why are you always like this?! Can't you just go with the flow?! What about you?! What you saw in your dreams ?! Tell me huh! Come on"

*Rolling her eyes dramatically, jeongyeon looked at her*

"I conquered a kingdom"

"You always fighting in your dreams too , you are little to even hold a sword"

"But I have passion, someday I'll be able to do that and protect you , tzuyu my family and my kingdom"

*Sigh*

"Yah , yah you are a kid now , you should play with meee , not sneakily going with appa for seeing the soldiers practicing "

*Blinking eyes in a bit shock*

"What how did you know ?!"

"I saw you and appa yesterday "

*Sigh*

"Fine , yea I go with him , but I have interest in fighting not in playing these stuffs"

Sana scrunched her nose

"Huh"

"Unnie?!! Why are you reading books all the time?! You don't have interest in playing with me and tzuyu?!"
Dahyun whined

"Pls pls dahyun this is the last book , i promise I'll play with you "

"Each book is your last "

"Um- but what bout you?! Don't you play archery all the time I don't like it "

"But it's interesting unnie , me and tzuyu always play together and here you are the one"

*Rolling eyes*

"And how can you forget, Mina get left alone , she's getting treatment and one of us should stay with her right?!"

Momo answered with a question.

"Oh yeah sorry i forgot"

"Dahyunnie , let's go , I have brought some candies mumma gave me for Mina unnie"

Tzuyu came running towards her.

"Okie"

*Sigh of relief*

"Finally I can read in peace"

"You forgot me -~-"
Jihyo screamed

"Oh no not again!!"
Momo almost gave up

Author pov:-

Nayeon ,momo and dahyun are sisters by blood related

Jeongyeon and Sana are blood related sisters too, chaeyoung is just their best friend, they treat her like their own and chaeyoung is the daughter of the chief commander of Kingdom Jeong and her father is the closest friend of king jeong.