🤍 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Hello I am back 😍🥰.

Did you miss me and our Arjun Sahana 💜??

Naan sonna idea ungaluku pudikala aana neenga solradha naan pannanum ok panren fine but I don't know when I will nu.but the story ending will be I don't know about it may be sad or may be happy but I will not change the character of Sathish.

Importantly ellarkum oru past irukkum adhu ellame namma kadandhu vandhalum thirumba future la sandikkum but may be in same or may be in different situation pa but I did not say that he is helping to tanya for her nu naan sollave illa and neenga paatuku ending em imagine pantingana naan yenna panna appo ungaluke author aagalame naan poiren.

Inda story la ellame irukkum not only lovey dovey scenes ok ippo solliten and neenga ellarume solla vechitinga.

Finally I will not add any one of my suggestion because none of them did not give any proper answer but gives lot of unnecessary answers and If I like only I will accept your suggestion too but don't force me.

Sorry if its hits you all harshly and thank you so much for all your replies for my suggestion part too 🥺🙏.

If you can please make it 50k views before I end this story please 🥺❤️.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Both of them arrived to their house.sahana get down while arjun stayed itself by sitting in the seat.sahana saw him and asked,

Sah:Yerangalaya?

Arj:Illa ma enakku oru vela irukku takkunu mudichitu vandhuren.

Sah:Ippo dhane office la iru dhu vandha thirumba velaya?

Arjun smile and said,

Arj:Yenakku yeppo yenda neram vela vilum ne theriyadhu ma nee po naan 2 hours la vandhuren.

Even though she did not get satise she nodded her head saying,

Sah:Seekirama vandhuru naan wait pantu iruppen.

Arjun smile and nodded his head.he cupped her face and kissed her forehead which made her to smile and its their usual symbol for saying promise.

Sahana get down from the car and bid him bye and went inside the house.after she lock the house he reverse his car and went to the bar which was send by mugen.he weared his mask and went inside.

His eyes roamed around the bar and stopped in a place.a man the man was drinking something and enjoying with some girls(😤😤).he saw the waiter and nodded action him something from his eyes and went  to the upstair of the bar which had so many rooms.

He went to the room he booked and waited for sometimes.

After exactly 1 an half hours he comes out and went out from the bar.he get inside the car and put an message to mugen as,

"Done 😈"

And kept his phone with a smirk and went to their house exactly in half an hour.sahana who is watching movie in the tv heard the car sound.she smile widely and ran to the door and open it to see him walking towards the door.