Summer Pride

Hello Wattpaders,

We celebrate Pride in full Summer vibes! Enjoy =) 

**********

Night Owls and Summer Skies (Wattpad Books Edition) by Troplet

LGBTQ, romance, YA

Night Owls and Summer Skies tells the story of Emma Lane who does not have a good relationship with her mother. What worse can happen when her mother dumps her at a summer camp when Emma's worst nightmare is trees and spiders? Emma tries to escape, but she catches the attention of her camp counselor, Vivian Black who will not let Emma's summer end the way she had imagined. 

**********

Cruel Summer by ellecarrigan

LGBTQ, Romance

Charlie Miller has nowhere to go with and has been through so much already. She sets out on a journey to a cabin in a small town that her uncle sold six years ago only to realize that there's a beautiful neighbor, Lou. Charlie is smitten by her instantly, but Lou might be straight since she has a teenage daughter. But as they get closer, the lines start to blur and things get more interesting.

**********

Lab Partners by OminouslyAnonymous

Fanfiction, LGBTQ, Romance

Lab partners weaves the story of two partners, Jordan and Elliot. Elliot's life is not boring anymore as Jordan becomes his new lab partner and together they ace their assignments. This lends new meaning to Elliot's life since he has butterflies whenever he sees Jordan. 

**********

Boys of West Denton  by Olivaughn

LGBTQ, Romance

In Boys of West Denton, Harrisson McCammon and Sebastian Kruse's situation-ship begins when Harris finds himself in the passenger seat of Sebastian's truck during a graduation party. Starting as nothing but a mere friendship, these two are forced to push down their real thoughts, turning this entanglement into something more. Given that there are concerned parents, and exes involved, there's no such thing here as no strings attached.

**********

Can You Hear the Ocean? by ad_meliora

Romance, LGBTQ, Summer

Can You Hear the Ocean is a story of two best friends, Mia and Leila, who are forced to be separated by fate as Mia leaves her hometown when her mother dies. But Leila leaves her a gift in the form of a seashell so that Mia can hear the ocean. Years later, when Mia is back, Leila and Mia slowly begin to rekindle their friendship but their friendship is tested. Let's find out if their friendship survives the new trials of their adulthood. 

**********

Pollen Count by trashyourlove

Short Story, LGBTQ, Summer

Pollen Count tells the story of Allegra Gates who claims to be happy spending her summers hiding inside from the pollen count. Her allergies are rough and she struggles with swallowing pills, so she'd rather be indoors baking cakes. When known troublemaker Daisy Kane crashes into her life, Allegra learns she is allergic to two things: pollen and bullshit.

**********

Kaleidoscope by casualmelodrama

Historical Fiction, LGBTQ, Romance

Kaleidoscope is an interesting story of three boys that takes place in the early 1980s, Evan Webster, Danny Herrera, and Jackson Doughtery. Jackson and Evan are rivals as they compete for Danny's heart. These three boys are complex and unpredictable till the very end. 

**********

Tempted Hearts by iQuinny

LGBTQ, Romance

Tempted Hearts tells the tale of Max who is crushing on his best friend, Lily's brother, Jake. Meanwhile, Jake is a straight guy and has a girlfriend. But when Max's parents go on a vacation, Max decides to spend a week with Lily, but Jake is there to remind him of his feelings around every corner.

**********

Okay, Maybe I'm A Bit Gay by NathanielLeyva

LGBTQ, Romance, Comedy

What will happen if lovers become friends, but still can't get over each other? Alvin Lee and Ashley used to date. Due to some circumstances, they broke up and decided to remain friends. To prove to each other that they are over, they decide to find each other a date and play a bet on it. But how can these strong feelings be overcome? 

**********

Hope and Faith by AbbyRoseTyler

LGBTQ, Romance

Hope and Faith is a coming-of-age tale set in 1991, where Faith and Hope are two young ladies. Faith has befriended solitude after her parents' divorce whereas Hope is the one who likes to help people. Faith is a broken soul when she moves with her mother to a small town where Hope lives. 

**********

Fallen by Sofufff

LGBTQ, Romance

This Fantasy twisted pride story of Fallen begins when Caleb, an ordinary teenager who lives his life drama-free is confronted with a tall and handsome angel, Michael, in his backyard. Michael has crash-landed with a damaged wing, broken memory, and a whole lot of unwanted trouble.