Wanderlust

Hello Readers, 

This list is for those with wandering hearts and a yearning for adventure ♥

Happy Reading,

**********

Polaroids and Postcards by PlottingerTwist

General Fiction, YA

Polaroids and Postcards follows Jason Lovett, a guitar player headed to a career-making gig in LA. His plans fall apart when his car breaks down, leaving him stranded without money or a ride. Running short on time to get to the performance of a lifetime, Jason is forced to hitchhike and ends up with Della Rae, a quirky girl with lavender hair. As they travel in her Volkswagen Beetle, Jason finds himself unexpectedly drawn into Della Rae's world of cameras, blogs, and her odd fascination with postcards.

**********

Two Tickets to Paradise by BindingTies

Romance, Chicklit

Beth wins a vacation to Hawaii, and it couldn't have come at a better time. Heartbroken from her recent breakup, she is ready to have fun while picking up the pieces. Unfortunately, she must use this opportunity to save her job. No one can blame her for offering Russell, the office hottie, the chance to accompany her on the vacation in a drunken moment. What follows, however, is the most tantalizing adventure of her life. Their pull toward each other is undeniable, and anything is possible when you're vacationing in paradise.

**********

Five More Minutes by shhravanii

Romance, POC

Aahana Mehta wants a memorable summer before college starts. The only thing on her mind is to make the most out of the one-week trip to Peakview, a town famous for its sunsets and piña coladas. With that thought, she befriends the travel blogger, Everett. They will travel through the woods, have fun, and then go their separate ways. At least, that was the plan. But anything can happen in a week. Will they be able to part ways when their journey ends? That's an entirely different question.
It's a cute and well-written story with an interesting plotline.

**********

The Reluctant Backpacker by sarsot

Non-fiction, Chicklit

What happens when you realize you aren't too old to run away? This story spans continents and tells us about a 26-year-old who never wanted to sit behind a desk. The premise is interesting and original, taking you on a journey you can't help but enjoy. It also makes readers question the reality of life and helps us understand that the world is a vast place. If you let it, wanderlust can take you to your destiny.

**********

Along for the Ride by knightsrachel

Teen Fiction, Romance

Katelyn Jackson isn't happy to go along on her older brother's US summer tour, especially if it means she must put her competitive soccer dreams on hold. But when she meets the lead singer of his opening act, everything changes, and life on the road takes a whole different turn. Now, she's happy that she came along for the ride.
If you're looking for a fun and interesting read, perfect for a lazy summer day, Katelyn's romantic road-trip adventure is perfect.