451-460

Chapter 451: See You Again Chapter 451: See You Again

When he arrived at the beach, Chu Xuan immediately realized the changes here.

It’s much more lively than before.

There are more than a dozen families going to the sea to catch seafood.

A dozen children were crawling around and playing on the beach.

Chu Xuan looked around for Mu Chenze.

A few minutes later, I finally saw the familiar figure in the distance.

He had his back to her, bending over to pick up seafood.

Chu Xuan walked towards him.

There was some fine sand or something on Chu Xuan's new shoes, but she didn't mind at all. She just wanted to get to him as quickly as possible.

It was a bit far, and it took seven minutes to get behind him.

I saw him dig up a king clam and heard his hearty laughter.

There were already more than a dozen king clams in his bucket.

He was concentrating on digging and didn't notice Chu Xuan.

The two of them were so close to each other, but Chu Xuan didn't rush to call him. She waited patiently to see when he could see her.

The adults around were busy going to the beach and did not see Chu Xuan. The children did see Chu Xuan, but they did not know that they should remind Mu Chenze.

It was not until Mu Chenze dug out another big king clam, put it into the bucket, turned around and prepared to look for a new king clam hole that he saw Xiao Xuan, but he did not react for a while.

"Xiao Xuan, am I dreaming? Aren't you busy with Hunter Fishery?"

Chu Xuan looked at him with eyes full of love, "Hunter Fishery has been sold. All the money was donated to the relevant departments. Now I am penniless and plan to come back to do business and start over. Are you willing to marry me again and help me?"

Mu Chenze did not question why Chu Xuan donated all the money, but responded firmly, "I am willing! I will go back and ask someone to check the date. I will re-engage you and marry you!"

There is no mention of the money lent to Chu Xuan for the village factory, which was actually provided by him.

Chu Xuan took the initiative to hold his hand.

He tried to dodge, but Chu Xuan refused to let go.

"What's the matter? Mu Chenze, you still don't dare to hold hands with me openly?"

Mu Chenze quickly denied it. "No, no. My hands were covered with sand from digging the King Clam, and I was afraid of dirtying your hands."

"I do not mind!"
The two people held hands and left with the fishing tools.

After they walked away, the people who were going to the beach realized that Chu Xuan and Mu Chenze had reconciled.

At this moment, Fang Changan, who was abroad, was on the deck of a fishing boat.

The person driving the boat was Chu Dashan.

In order to go out to sea this time, Fang Changan specifically begged Chu Dashan to stay for a few more days and help drive the boat.

Because he didn't want others to know what happened next.

Among the boatmen, he only trusted Chu Dashan.