Ch.11 : Packing for london ?

After talking with rudransh Ardra's father (Abhimaan) told him to go and have some rest cause he has a early morning flight. Then he went inside the hospital to take a look over ashvini and her son vivaan.

He sat with her sister and shared some talk for a while as he didn't wanted her sister to feel embarrassed about his sons deed so he changed the topic. But then ashvini asked abhimaan to ask from receptionist when they will discharge vivaan.

Abhimaan went towards the reception area and the receptionist told him they would keep him atleast for one day max as per the hospitals rules. They still watch over his condition as he is beaten badly.

Abhimaan then went towards his sister and told her what the receptionist said and asked her to come home with him as its quite late now and everyone must be waiting hospital staff would look after vivaan.

But she refused and told him she would stay here only with him , he can leave as he have a family to look after. Then abhimaan told ashvini he will send Aditya here as one male should be here as well.

Ashvini agreed and abhimaan left for home. As he has to tell ardra about going to London with rudransh. He knows she's stubborn and won't agree easily and after what happened today its a little hard for her too.

 He knows she's stubborn and won't agree easily and after what happened today its a little hard for her too

I came inside my room and without any second thought layed on my bed and started crying on my pillow, remembering what happened just a few hours ago. My mom tried her best to comfort me and no doubt I felt relieved too.

But the fear of vivaan never left me , what I was afraid of happened again after years but fortunately I was safed , safed because of Rudransh. I remember how I shouted on him today after our breakfast. I'm really guilty about that , I shouldn't have behaved like that with him.

Moreover he was just trying to help me and trying to remove my nervousness which only comes when I'm with him and honestly I hate this feeling. I myself is not able to figure it out what's happening to me.

The person I hated the most from my school time is now infront of me again but this time I'm not able to hate him I feel instant regret behaving like a brat that with him. He too changed alot , he is different now.