THE FIRST GLANCE

AADHYA KRISHNA

AADHYA KRISHNA

Aadhya is a girl with tanned skin. Her oval-shaped face is tapered towards her chin creating a graceful appearance. Her jawline is gently rounded. Her big dark brown orbs hold the depth of the richness of melted chocolate. Her silky hair flowing like strands of liquid silk cascading down her shoulders. Her 5'7 height giving her a stature of commanding attention without efforts. Her posture is poised, shoulders back, chin lifted, embodying an air of self-assurance. Her fiery eyes and clenched fists reveal the storm of emotions brewing within her. A laid-back confident and mature girl. Loves travelling, playing badminton, reading books and car racing. Her love for her Supra A90 is like a romance story on wheels, each curve and the roar of the engine igniting a passion that races through her veins with every drive.

 Her love for her Supra A90 is like a romance story on wheels, each curve and the roar of the engine igniting a passion that races through her veins with every drive

RIDANSH VARMA :

Ridansh is a boy with olive skin. The olive hue enhances his overall appearance, providing a smooth and even tone that glows under sunlight. His messy black hair is often characterized by its dishevelled and unkempt appearance. Strands stick out at odd angles, giving it a tousled, windblown look. His smirk was a subtle dance of mischief. It held a hint of arrogance, yet it was undeniably alluring, drawing you in with its magnetic charm. Standing at a striking height of 6 feet he exudes confidence and charisma making him stand out in any crowd. An unserious guy who acts mature but is childish. Enjoys girls drooling over him but doesn't even care about taking a glance at them. His love for his Doberman Grace is unwavering. A jealous guy in nature often manifests as a feeling of possessiveness. And if you look closely, you'll spot a tattoo of a helmet with "ride or die" inked beneath it, symbolizing his love for bike racing. Bike racing, smoking and loving Grace are all he loves doing all day.

 Bike racing, smoking and loving Grace are all he loves doing all day

SHANAYA SHARMA:

Shanaya is a girl with delicate, ethereal beauty with milky skin, smooth and flawless like luminescent glow. Her eyes, captivating a shade of amber are like liquid gold shimmering with warmth. The contrast between her fair complexion and the rich hue of her eyes creates an arresting, unforgettable image evoking a sense of both innocence and depth. She has a delicate mole on the left side of her lower lip adding a subtle charm to her features,drawing attention to her lips whenever she speaks or smiles. Her blackish-brown wavy hair has tresses that cascade in loose, flowing waves, creating a natural, effortless look. Being a shortie she is with 5'4. Each wave seems to catch the light differently. She is a compassionate, empathetic and understanding girl. For her receiving flowers is a cherished gesture that brightens her day. She's an avid baker. A SOFTIE n A SWIFTIE. She is a devoted listener of TAYLOR.

DHRUV RAJ

DHRUV RAJ

Dhruv is a boy with honey-toned skin, which glows with a warm, golden hue. The rich, amber undertone of his skin gives him a vibrant and youthful look, making him standout with a natural, warm radiance. His eyes are deep pools of darkness,like onyx gems reflecting the secrets of the night. They held a mysterious allure drawing you in with their enigmatic gaze. His lips were perfectly sculpted, with a subtle curve. He is guarded, keeping emotional distance, fearing the vulnerability of love. Has an Yt channel. His youtube channel is a haven for baking. He is a talented young baker inviting viewers into his kitchen to witness the magic of baking come to life. Despite his fame he keeps his identity and background shrouded in secrecy. His heart has a place only for his cat Truffle. Loves skating, his movements fluid and precise.

"In the enchanted realm of stories, characters dance across the pages like playful spirits, casting spells of wonder and delight on all who encounter them."