i. hargreeves.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N M/N, L/N

As the sun rises, I exit the isolated inn of the small town, my lips pursed before sighing loudly. I look to my left, seeing the amount of people being extremely little. It was 6 am anyways, I'd expect everyone asleep.

"y/n," someone from behind me called out, I turn my head over to see a certain blonde haired knight.

What was his name again..? Bink? Oh right, Link.

"You're leaving today right?" He asked, crossing his arms as he looked into my eyes. He wasn't wrong.

"Yep, I think I've explored and seen Hyrule enough." I explained blankly, chuckling to myself before walking past him.

"Visit sometime?" He asked in a soft tone, not looking back at me.

"Sure. Don't expect me to visit so soon though." I replied, before waving silently, walking to a forest far from the village. The walk was peaceful. As I walked, my back was slightly arched, from the weight of the bag on my back. Saying goodbye wasn't a stranger to me. I've done it countless times, since I was young. Well, I appear young.

Tampering with the laws of the universes was interesting. After reaching the deeper parts of the forest were the activities of any thing else but animals were gone, I closed my palms, and motioned my hands in a circular motion, my fingers expanding out, before closing it again.

I snapped my fingers, and.. viola. A random portal, that leads me to somewhere I never knew of.

I'm gonna hope it's gonna end up with me surviving.

As I walked through the portal, my body immediately felt numb; process of hopping dimensions I guess.

'This was taking longer than usual.' I thought to myself, observing the wormhole I was in, as my body floater to the end of said wormhole.

Did I miscalculate and skip other universes?

'Finally..'

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

3RD PERSON POV

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffe—" Five tried to complain, as the portal opened from the far corner of the kitchen. The Hargreeves siblings immediately turned to the direction,

"Klaus don't." Luther sighed, as he watched his brother attempt to throw a toaster at the portal. Klaus surprisingly followed, but instead through a pot.

What the fuck?

The portal suddenly closed, as someone went through.

"Shit!" She hissed, the impact of the metallic kitchen tool landing on her head, my hand impulsively making its way to the spot she was hit on.

What a warm welcome. This was better when she entered the fucking Hogwarts for the first time.

"Where am I?" y/n asked, looking around the kitchen. Awkward. Usually she'd be transferred to different dimensions outside in the open, or an active volcano.

"Our house, now who are you?" Five threatened, glaring at her with venom.. and confusion.

"y/n. y/n l/n." She sharply introduced , mirroring the greeting that Five gave her,

"Why are you here little lady?" Five asked, staring down at her, since he was.. surprisingly taller.

"The audacity! Who are you calling little?! I'm older than you!" y/n scoffed, crossing her arms; scowling at the comment.