24.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

THE WOMAN WITH THE spitting image of Han Jihyun eyed the male in front of her sceptically

THE WOMAN WITH THE spitting image of Han Jihyun eyed the male in front of her sceptically. Judging by the appearance of the man before her, he looks no older than nineteen, possessing golden blond hair with a pair of striking deep ocean blue eyes-this man's definitely handsome. As someone who always comes with her older brother back then when he used to do his modelling job, she should be at least familiar with a face that is as notable as this.

But no. Jieun stared at the man intensely. "I haven't met you before, right? "

The unknown man gently shakes his head. "I believe this is the first time we met, Jieun-ssi. I'm one of Mas Jihyun-ssi's trusted friends. A porter for gates, to be exact," Cale introduced himself, almost revealing his real identity to his master's younger sister, but nonetheless, he bowed politely.

"You're a porter with a face like that? "Jieun questioned before covering her mouth almost immediately afterwards. She shouldn't be too rude towards one of her brother's friends. "My apologies, I was rude," she stated before extending her hand towards the man.

Cale eyed this gesture before doing the same as well. Jieun smiled sweetly at the man, "The name's Han Jieun, well. . . I guess you already know that." She awkwardly says, as the blond male shook her hand, her face remaining neutral just like before. "My name's Cale; it's nice to meet you, Jieun-ssi."

"Nice to meet you too," Jieun replies. Not long after that, the blond-haired male retracted his hand away from the female. "Jihyun-ssi had given me the task to drive you safely home," Cale stated as he gestured towards the car a few metres away from the two of them.

The female could feel herself sweatdropping at how the man talked: 'Why is he talking to me formally? He's clearly older than me. . .' Jieun thought to herself as her eyes glanced at the car before going back to look at the man. "Okay. . ."She uttered this before walking towards the car.

Jieun was about to open the car's door when, all of a sudden, Cale seemed to appear beside her and open it himself. "Go on." He states that upon hearing that, the woman was assisted by Cale to get in the car-the man even closed the door for her. Just where in the world did her brother meet someone as peculiar as this man?

( . . .Well, she doesn't have to mind, since he's clearly just aiding her.)

Not long after helping Jieun get in the car, Cale himself got inside, and with that, he started driving her home-much like the road trip she and her brother had earlier. The atmosphere between the two of them is quiet yet peaceful. Jieun wanted to sleep right then and there because of how exhausted she felt from fixing the paper she and her groupmates had made earlier, but she couldn't afford to sleep beside a stranger.