Chapter 05

Author pov

"Ms Fatima?"

They both said as their jew dropped seeing the scene in front of them. It was so unexpected that they forgot to even blink.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was seeing as he was expecting her to be laying on her bed helplessly but instead she was here doing a horse race with Ms Jung in the morning?

He felt an unknown wave of an unknown feeling which he snugged as he felt frustration building inside him. He couldn't believe that even with a fresh burnt hand this woman is here doing a horse race.

Jungkook was feeling so happy thinking he succeeded in making her regret her decision of going to his office without his permission by burning her hand but here it looks like it didn't even affect her a bit which made him even more frustrated.

He clinched his jaw as the thought of his plan to make a girl regret her decision failed especially her. "I'll make you regret your whole existence just wait and watch." He said in his mind fisting his hand in frustration as he tried to look away from her.

On the other hand Taehyung was so shocked to see her doing a horse race as he never knew Ms Fatima could ride a horse too but soon a wave of relief washed over him seeing her doing fine as he was so worried for her.

A wide smile dancing over his lips as he saw her riding the horse so skillfully. But he got a little worried and his body tensed as he saw her leaving the reins in her hands and spreading her arms in the air but soon a sigh of relief left his mouth as he saw her holding the reins again.

And then his eyes fell on Ji-won who was also riding a horse skillfully but he chuckled seeing how hard Ji-won was trying to overtake Aria but failing every time.

They both were looking at the girls doing horse races from a far one with irritation and frustration and the other one with amusement and adoration.

While they were busy watching the girls doing race Alex came on the spot but he got shocked as well as this was the first time he saw both of the lost in watching girls? Which never happened but he didn't interrupt them and started watching the race too while standing beside as he saw they still haven't noticed him.

But soon a loud gasp left their mouth as they saw Aria's horse doing a rear as she crossed the finishing line. They were too stunned to speak as they saw how well she balanced herself on the horse with just one hand when the horse did the rear.

But Jungkook immediately changed his expression into a straight cold one as he noticed Alex there after hearing his voice. Jungkook cleared his throat gaining their attention, making them come to reality.

"Where is the patrol?" Jungkook said while looking at Alex. Then Taehyung noticed that Alex was here too and cleared his throat while looking away as he was feeling amused by his own actions.

Alex looked back at Jungkook before forwarding the bottle of patrol in his hands "Here." Alex said with a teasing smile on his lips but Jungkook ignored him and took the bottle to fill his bike's patrol tank.

Alex saw Jungkook ignoring him and Taehyung avoiding his eyes which made him grin. He looked at them and said dramatically with a sarcastic sad face "Seems like I lost my #notinterestedingirls bros."