Chapter Twenty - Two🥀

His hands roamed my body, bringing cold shivers

His hands roamed my body, bringing cold shivers. I raised my hand to his brown hair while he left kisses all over my chest. Slowly, I felt lips rise to my neck and small moans came out of my mouth. "That feels good." I whispered out loud and felt him grin against my neck.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, tesoro." He whispered in my ear and soon our eyes met.

His hands landed on the hem of my shirt and soon my shirt was already on the floor and I flinched in surprise at his quick movements.

I brought my hands back to his hair and ran my fingers through it. He connected our lips again and they were moving in rhythm. I could feel the heat rising through my body and I just wanted more. "Oh Alec."

"Aurora?" There was a sound and a knock.

Alec disappeared and the fog began to lift as I opened my eyes. I was alone in my room and noticed the sun shining through the curtains, illuminating the room.

"Aurora? I'm coming in." A voice was heard and I suddenly sat up and looked at the door when Demetri stuck his head in through the crack. "Morning sunshine, you look glowing right from the morning." Demetri spoke as he entered the room and a grin appeared on his face. I watched as he walked over to the window opening it and soon he turned completely towards the bed.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked glancing at me and I cleared my throat quickly. "No, I was just sleeping and freaked out little when you knocked." I explained to him, the previous dream in my mind and I run fingers through my hair.

"Do you have a fever, your face is flushing a little." Demetri continued and I turned my head before I heard footsteps from the door.

This is the worst morning ever, Alec is standing at my door and Demetri is in my room. I turned my gaze to Alec who was standing in my doorway staring into the room. He was wearing a black collared shirt, black pants and a cloak adorned with the V necklace of the Volturi.

His eyes looked at Demetri and soon landed on me. "What is happening here?" He asked and I flicked my hair in front of my face, gently turning my head the other way.

I saw how Demetri's eyes widened and he started to smile widely. "Nothing, I came to wake up our sleeping princess." He spoke happily and I could already see Alec frowning.

"I just came to say that Felix and I are going to visit France, but we'll be back before the evening." He explained looking at Demetri and at the same time I turned my eyes to the door and met the red eyes from my dream.

"Could we go for a walk when I get back?" Oh how his tone was so polite. I stared at him without saying anything, thinking about my earlier dream. It's been two weeks since we kissed for the first time and I've only wanted more. During the two weeks, I have gotten to know Alec more and spent time with him.