Stole My Heart Chapter 3

Ah so happy! I've gotten 25 reads!  

Have you guys seen the BTR Harlem shake? It's awesome!!! Anyways enjoy :)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in the house and got stopped by my mother. "Ashley, you have to stay home tonight." Mum said from the living room. "Why? Anyways I wasn't planning to go anywhere." I walked in and slumped down on the sofa. "Your aunt and cousins are coming over for dinner tonight."  

"Why? What's the occasion?"  

"No occasion they just want to meet you before you head back." I don't get it why everyone made it a big deal. A year later after high school I moved NYC to go film school and Lucy came with me to begin her acting and dancing career in theatre or something. Everyone made it a big deal that i'll be all alone in a big city and etc...Right now I'm on a break and thought why not come back home for a visit.  

"Ah fine I'll be in my room, call me when they get here." I got up and walked off.

I dropped on my bed and felt my iPhone vibrate in my right pocket. I unlocked my phone to view the message.  

'Change of plan party on Friday night and bring extra pair cloths ;)  

Logan xx'

'First of all how did you get my number?! Second of all why extra cloths?' I replied back. I added his name on the contact list then threw my phone next to me and waited for the reply. As soon as my eyes were about to close the vibration made them wide open.  

'1. I have my sources, haha Lucy gave it to me :)  

2. It's a pool party and it's close to the beach incase you haven't noticed ;) 

Logan xx'  

I read the message and started typing next thing you know we are having this long conversation and little debates on the most ridiculous topics.  

"Ashley! Come down!" Mum yelled up the stairs. Meaning the guest has arrived. "Coming!" I yelled back while doing my hair an making sure I look alright.

I walked down leaving my phone in my room. "Ashley, it's so good to see you looking stunning like always."  

"Aunt Beth always nice meeting you and thank you. You don't look bad yourself" I said throwing a compliment at her and hugging her back.  

I said my hellos to my 2 cousins Tiffany who was 4 years younger than me and Chad who's a lot younger maybe 8 years difference? I sat down with them in the living room and told them about life in NYC and how I'm surviving. I socialised till dinner after which I went up to my room to check my phone. 3 messages from Logan! I quickly replied back to him and threw my phone on my bed.  

*Knock knock* "come in!" I yelled towards the door.  

"Hey Tiffany what's up?" I greeted her with a smile as she walked in.  

"Nothing it was getting boring down there Chads playing games with Trent and the adults are talking so yeah." She said sitting down on the bed. Tiffany was a cool girl I got along with her. She's like a sister to me.  

"Aw well your always welcome here!" I said pulling out the wheely chair and sitting on it.  

"It must be nice living in NYC you're very lucky." "I am though I miss you guys a lot. It is so awesom-" I got interrupted by the vibration of my phone. Tiffany picked it up and handed it to me. 

"Hey you're a fan of that band Big Time Rush right?" I asked. "Sort off why do you know them?" She asked. "Just Logan." I replied. For some reason I felt happy that I've meet Logan.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think so far? :)