You said youd stop.

(After some "aftercare" for Ishtar last night they fell asleep. Now it's noon and Áinex was in the living room watching tv, then he smelt smoke coming from the bedroom. He thought something was burning until he entered the room.)

Áinex: Ishtar?~..

Ishtar blankly looks at Áinex. He looks mad. So does Áinex.

Áinex: You said you'd stop.

Ishtar: Get off my fucking back. I can do what I want.

Áinex looks at Ishtar and grabs the cigarette out his hand, then stomps on it.

Ishtar: What the fuck.

Ishtar looks really pissed then storms out the room and locks himself in the bathroom. He then drinks the bottle of vodka he had in his hand. Feeling disgusted in himself yet he feels it's the best way to cope. Not long after Áinex comes banging on the door.

Áinex: Open the fucking door.

Ishtar: Go fuck yourself you fucking twink.

Ishtar is mad then he quickly grabs a cigarette out his pocket and lights it to calm himself down. Áinex is nearly breaking down the door. (He's worried) And Ishtar is just mad. Ishtar gets really drunk at some point because he had brought a big bottle with him. He tries to stand up but he accidentally drops the empty vodka glass in the process and gets glass all over the floor. He gets a big shard in his hand in the process. Áinex hears Ishtar crying quietly and the glass breaking and it worries him more. He finally breaks down the door to see Ishtar and his bloody hand. Ishtar will always find a way to be rude or to be the "leader".

Ishtar: Go away. Im fine.

Ishtar said while wiping tears.

Áinex: Clearly not. Come here.

Ishtar: No.

Ishtar stands up falling again in the process, but manages.

Ishtar: See? Im fine. Now shoo.

Áinex sighs and picks up Ishtar over his shoulder.

Ishtar: Fucking let me go.

Ishtar is mad but Áinex drives Ishtar to the hospital and he gets his hand fixed. They also found cigarette burns on Ishtar? Ishtar denies doing it but Áinex is skeptical. Áinex decides to leave it alone but when they got home, Áinex burned all his cigarettes out and poured out all his drinks. Ishtar was NOT happy. But Áinex was.

(The end of this ep! There will be more lore on the cigarette burns in the next one)