5 cups

Eloise took another sip and just rolled with it, because the taste became decreasingly worse as you drank more and more and more, which she'd only know because she had 5 cups of it.

They were at the party for three hours now and Berlin, who was once in Eloise's sight was now dancing somewhere else. Eloise went to the bar, her eyes barely open, stumbling around. She was tapped on the shoulder, by a tall guy.

He went to her ear, to whisper against the loud cheers and singing, "Are you okay?"

Eloise but her forehead to her hand, and pushed hair from her face, "I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Well, I've seen you stumbling around for quite some time, and I understand that the two reasons that could be is because you either have a club leg or you're really drunk. And I see that when you walked in, your legs were just fine so I'm thinking it's the second option," he replied cleverly, staring directly into her eyes.

Eloise looked at him with a smile and he continued with, "I'm Eero, I'm new to town and you're...?"

Eloise replied back, "You were watching me?"

"Well, you're pretty hard not to watch. I didn't see you dancing or doing anything magnificent but I couldn't keep my eyes off you," Eero said.

Eloise smiled at this and said, extending her hand, "Eloise, I'm Eloise."

He shook her hand, and flipped his hand to guide hers down onto the bar's counter. Eloise started to lean in and Eero whispered, "I'm going to politely decline your kiss because I wouldn't do that when you're like this right now, so maybe we could hang out and get to know each other another day?"

Tristan suddenly came, grabbing her hand and said, "She won't be doing that, because she's always busy and she's leaving right now."

Eloise got dragged away into a less crowded area of the party and Tristan let go of her wrist when they were facing each other. Eloise said sloppily, "What the hell?"

"What are you doing?", Tristan said.

"Enjoying the party?", Eloise replied back.

"No, you're drinking like you want to wake up in the hospital and talking to randos," Tristan said.

Eloise cringed her face, offended at what he said, "You're joking right? You don't want me to enjoy myself at a party that you wanted me to come to but you can go out and do whatever you want to do?"

"No, Eloise, that's not—", he started, closing his eyes and shaking his head as if he messed up but was cut off.

"Yes, that's exactly...," Eloise started to stumble around falling backwards towards the wall.

"Eloise, let me—", Tristan extended his arm to help her balance but she slapped it away.

"I am fine...", she got up from off the wall and started trying to walk forward but her heel made her ankle quickly fall to the side, cause her foot to remove from the shoe and only the chain to secure it in her.

Eloise looked at her foot and closed her eyes in defeat, "Let's go."

Eloise started walking towards the door and but then started to gag. Tristan removed himself from beside her and brought her to the closest bathroom but it was occupied by a couple kissing under the shower water and screaming when they came in.

Tristan apologized and Eloise gagged again. Eloise felt a bunch of food and vodka burning her throat, and Tristan rushed her up the stairs to the bathroom of the master bedroom. He pulled her hair from her shoulders and rubbed her back as she threw up. She kept her head in the toilet bowl and said, "My throat hurts."

Tristan chuckled lightly and said, "I know."

Eloise then replied, "You know I wish I didn't come here."

Tristan replied again, "I know."

Eloise then said, "Thank you for watching out for me."

Tristan replied, "Anytime, El." He continued to rub her back and said, "I didn't see you talking to many people."

Eloise's back started to contract and she threw up again, she wiped her mouth slightly and said, "Didn't feel like talking to these self centered brats that pry on my kind words to boost their irrelevant egos."

Tristan laughed and said, "Who was the guy you were talking to?"

"Some new kid, he's going to our school now apparently," Eloise said as her back contracted again, and she hurled.

"Mhm," Tristan muttered.

"He's really nice, you just didn't give him a chance yet. It seems like you're already judging him," Eloise said, looking to the side.

"I have my reasons, El," he said looking from the door to her and smiling.