chapter nine

explicit
kai'aree kapri carter
october 12th, 2021

i had class today so i got up and showered. when i got out i felt a little dizzy and weak randomly but regained my strength brushing my teeth.

i put lotion on and my perfume. i decided to wear a grey pair of leggings with a matching tight shirt with some grey new balance 990s. my hair was not done so i had a big curly poof which i was in love with.

today we finally were able to take clients for the first time so my dad and baby are coming in for a manicure and i'm super excited.

when i made it to school we set up shop for the day and i did some studying until they made it.

we had a few walk ins but i let the other people take them since i had two appointments guaranteed.

around 11 my dad came in and said "hey baby girl."

i said "hi daddy, you ready?"

he nodded and followed me. i brought him to wash his hands then set up my station. i soaked his fingers first before giving him a manicure as we spoke. i said "you gon let me put a color on you?"

he looked at me with a straight face and i laughed, i said "come on daddy, what about a smiley face or peace sign? something."

he said "you can do a smiley face and peace sign on one but that's it."

i smiled and said "thank you daddy!"

after i got his nail beds prepped i applied a gel clear coat then did the designs and added another coat before i was done.

he said "you did a great job baby girl."

i smiled and thanked him. he said "i'll see you later for dinner, we going out with reef."

i said "ok daddy thank you for coming."

he paid our receptionist and gave me a 100 tip, i gave him a hug before he left then 15 minutes later reef made it in.

he gave me a hug when he came in and whispered "you look beautiful."

i smiled and said "thank you baby, come wash your hands."

he followed me to wash his hands then we sat at my workstation. i said "i heard we are going to dinner?"

he said "yeah we wanna celebrate you,"

i poked my lip out and said "thank you baby, yall don't have to."

he said "we know,"

i said "you gon let me do a design?"

he said "no ma'am, ya pops already told me you got him."

i laughed and said "well dang, fine baby."

he whispered "cut em short baby i don't wanna hurt you later."

he smirked laughing when i looked up at him and said "you always on go."

he said "anytime for you."

when i finished the clear coats i said "all done baby."

he said "they look good, can i bring you to lunch real quick baby?"

i said "lemme check in to be sure but i think so."

i went to my teacher and asked, she said "yes be back in an hour."

i nodded and thanked her. i said "we got an hour."

he grabbed his keys, paid the receptionist and gave me a tip. i went out the door following him after i took off my apron. soon as we got outside the car i kissed on his lips and he gripped my ass up lifting it. he said "you looking real thick, damn baby."