Chapter 1

Pov: 3rd

A day like every sunny day in a big college everyone was happy. Why? Because today is last day in college they finally they going to have their vacation wishing it be the best vacation for whole the kids. is this really gonna be happy one or not. No one know but soon we will know everything slowly slowly. So let's see what gonna happen in future.

Right now in a history class two boys were sitting together laughing when two other boys came approach them.
???: i see that my sunshine is enjoying without me.(said putting his hand around a boy having a sunshine smile)
???: even me seeing my angel is enjoying and didn't even bother to call me (said sitting beside a boy have a long beautiful hair)

???: don't be dramatic shua we just talking about vacation.
???: you too cheol over reacting when you should call me and respond my message.
Seungcheol: sorry hannie bby i didn't see the message.
Joshua: my minnie why talking about vacation.
Jeonghan: well kwan say he have plan for this vacation.

Seokmin: so we were talking about this plan what is it?
Joshua: that's why Vernon call me and tell me to not do any plans.
Seungcheol: same to me he call me too.
Jeonghan: so this vacation plan is on kwan.
Seokmin: i don't know why i don't feel good about this.

Joshua: why sunshine what happened to you?(rub seokmin back).
Seokmin: i don't know i feel something ba.......(he got cut by no one other then hoshi).
Hoshi: hey gentlemans your tiger is here.
Jihoon:(came from Behind) i preferre hamster better then tiger (said and get to his sit)
Hoshi:(whine) hoon when you gonna stop doing this to me.

Jihoon: when you stop calling yourself tiger (roll his eyes while hoshi pout).
Another boy came holding his boyfriend hand from both look you can say that they are not korean.
Joshua: see Minghao and jun came too.(thy both come and sit beside joshua and seokmin).
Jun: what happened here why hoshi is pouting).

Seungcheol: because jihoom call him hamster and tell him stop saying tiger so he stop calling him hamster.
Minghao: Oo sometimes i really questione my self if he is really a top.(seungkwan came and sit beside Minghao along with his boyfriend vernon)
Seungkwan: i can say that he is a top you didn't see jihoon hyunge pinned in the dance room door.

Soonhoon hear what Minghao and seungkwan said.
Jihoon: yaaa brat where did you get that from.
Seungkwan: i see it with my own eyes don't lie.
Jihoon: kwan if you don't want my guitar to break on your head get quite.(glare)
Soonyoung:(wrap his hand around Jihoon waist and whisper in his ear) well he didn't lie in this (Jihoon blush and hide his face in hoshi chest).
Minghao: Now i am sure he is the top(everyone laugh making Jihoon blush more).

Jeonghan: where is my baby dino and minwon.
Seokmin and Minghao look at each other then to jeonghan.
Seokmin: your baby dino with his boyfriend now having fun.
Minghao: mingyu and Wonwoo hyunge they are somewhere doing nasty things.
Jeonghan: you 97 line really going crazy.
Minghao and seokmin give high five to each other.

In same time minwon came holding each other hands.
Seungkwan: finally we see love birds for second i was thinking that you are having kids.
Wonwoo: yaaa bray seriously from where you get this mouth of yours( said with a red face).
Mingyu: kwan don't tease my baby.(said sitting behind seokmin and Minghao guving them hugh five). Thanks boys for help.
Seokmin/Minghao: welcome buddy.

Hsohi: who stay didn't came until now.
Seungkwan: dino the only one alonge with his boyfriend.(said this in same time dino and chan come)
Jihoon: finally man you two come we were thinking minwon are the only nasty couole but you both pass them.
Dino: yaaa hyunge we are nit that late.

Minghao: yes yes not that late bro if you stay more i am sure hannie hyunge was gonna get us searching on you.
Eunwoo: sorry guys we forget ourselves.
Seungcheol: it's okay eun we get used now on you both new couple.
Dino: hyunge don't tease us. Like you and jeonghan hyunge in your first days we can't even see you both.

Jeonghan: seriously this kid is getting naughty day by day cheolie.(they all burst out laughing).
Seungkwan: okay anyway all of you go to your homes now and get your things ready we will meet and go in same car.
Wonwoo: why don't we get our things and stay in one of us house and leave tomorrow together from same place.

Seungkwan: well this not gonna ruin my plan so what make you comfortable.
Seungcheol: okay then i think wonwoo idea is better.
Joshua: then come to our house later our parents are not in house they have a business trip.
Jihoon: okay but don't make out with seokmin i don't want to get meet by view like this.

Seokmin blush while joshua pull him in hug picking his cheeks.
Seungcheol: yaaa not infront of me he is my brother.
Joshua: so what? You first move your that hand from my brother waist then talk.(glare).
Seungcheol: your brother is my boyfriend.
Joshua: even your brother is my boyfriend.
Seokmin: okay let's not start fight guys.

Jeonghan: yes seok is right both of you stop this Possessive brother mood.
Joshua/Seungcheol: he start it.(both said in same time)
Jeonghan: enough let's go to home and you guys come later okay the night is in our house.
Seungcheol: get everything with you okay. Seok let's go.(hold seokmin hand and walk with him).

They all left in to their home. Well Seungcheol and joshua are like this it all started when Seungcheol start dating jeonghan  in that time joshua was dating seokmin the two couples didn't tell anyone about their relationship they were secretly dating. When their relationship get exposed Seungcheol and joshua were so Possessive toward their brothers.
But they are best friend so they get used but sometimes their Possessive mood get on and the show start.

(A/N hi cupcakes how are you all here is the new ff i hope you enjoy it and one more thing if you can give me a ship name for dino and eunwoo.)