1. No Choice

It's true that nobody has ever seen angels,

But have they ever seen Demons?

People are addressed as angel reflecting upon their softness, kindness and sincerity,

But why demons are always adressed as bad, ruthless and sinful?

Everyone knows that angels are made from lights,

But do they know what demons are made up of? Do they need anyone to make them?

People around the world praise angels,

But demons are always cursed. Are they that bad?

People found angels their savers, feelers and healers,

But they found demons dangerous, heartless and merciless who always look for their benefits in everything.
___________________

Yes it is indeed true that demons are bad, ruthless, heartless and are those creatures that deserve every curse.

This is something everyone knows..

But do they know what actually made them act like this, what made them hurt others? Were they like this since their birth? were their eyes always wanted blood of others since they got open? Do they enjoy seeing others getting hurt?

Bad people weren't made bad, they weren't bad, this world force them to become like this.

Bad were not always bad, they had a soft side which was vanished from the hands of this world, this world which holds cruelty, sins, and darkness due to which many who were once soft even forgot what soft is!!

Bad is the opposite of good which means it comes from a source. Bad wasn't itself anything, it had a source which is good.

Everything comes from its source.

There is a source for everything.

Even a bad was once good.

Even the demon was once angel.

_______________

Just like our shadows are always stick with us, demons are also stick with our lives. They can't control everyone but if they want actually they can,

Even impossible is possible for them.

They have superpowers, they are unique out of this world. They have no one to lead them,

Because no one can lead them, they are free from the cruel laws of this world, nothing can replace the position and power they hold.

But it doesn't mean they born by their own, just like everything has some source, they also have source,

A source that lead them to start this new life with their own rules and regulations, no one is gonna stop, insult, discourage, or dismotivate them. Not even they can hurt them like they used to do.

They are called seven wanders, seven men who were once human beings but this world kept pushing them until hurt and regret was the only thing left in their empty life,

It was not their fault, they were being accused of something they never did and the worst thing they didn't have any proof to prove that they are right, they are innocent.

They knew even if there was any proof there was no one to believe them.

They knew that they have no one, even their close ones betrayed them for this worldy shit.