Kiyotaka NTR Nanase part 2

" =action
: =talking
' =time
Bold= sex
() =Text

Eichirou pov: My name is Eichirou Matsou

"Nanase was walking next to him"

Eichirou pov: This is my classmate Tsubasa Nanase we are currently dating.

Eichirou pov: Everything about her... Her sweet and gentle voice. Her blonde hair, her beautiful eyes, and that beautiful laugh it didn't take me long to fall in love with her

Nanase: Eichirou Ummm... Is there something on my face?

Eichirou: Huh what? No it's nothing sorry!

Eichirou: Sorry it's just that... I can't get used to how cute you look

"Nanase blushes at such a random compliment out of nowhere"

Nanase: EH!? UHM... That is Umm...thank you...

" Nanase and Eichirou went on a date they went to boutiques, pet stores, and even a cafe"

"Nanase and Eichirou were sitting on a table in the cafe facing eachother in each end"

Eichirou: I'm glad I came today

Nanase: Yeah same

"Nanase felt a vibration on her phone which meant somebody sent her a message she checked her phone to see a picture"

"The picture was her naked with her pussy leaking lots of cum while a full condom was in her mouth and two condoms were leaking that were placed in her breast and her legs were written and arrows pointing at her pussy"

"The written words on her legs"

Loves raw sex, Lewd pussy, Thanks for the meal, Cheating Pussy

Eichirou: Nanase

Nanase: HN!!

"Nanase quickly hid her phone to prevent Eichirou from seeing the picture"

Eichirou: are you okay your face went pale there

Nanase: oh ... No it's nothing much!

"Nanase received a message"

(Come to the second floor toilet now)

(Right now okay?)

Nanase: Sorry... I want to go and wash my hands for a bit...

Eichirou: yeah sure

"Nanase went to the toilet and Kiyotaka was inside and he lifted up her skirt and touched her stomach while squeezing her breast"

Kiyotaka: you came here really quick huh?

Kiyotaka: what a coincidence to run into you here...

Kiyotaka: I didn't know you were on a date with Eichirou. Did you think I wouldn't be able to find you if you went out of town?

"Kiyotaka sniffed Nanase"

Kiyotaka: What perfume is this? It smells so lewd. Man I'm getting all excited.

Nanase: Can we do this later?

"Kiyotaka kissed her and removed her underwear and started to play with her pussy"

Nanase: NNPH!! CHU...

Kiyotaka: are you sure you don't want to do it? It's not good to lie Nanase ❤️

"Kiyotaka shoved his cock in her pussy and they started to fuck in the toilet"

Kiyotaka: OH...❤️ You really are the best ❤️