Chapter 3

Next Day

Taehyung and Jungkook was roaming around while talking with eachother in the garden when they saw that Sara and Ruby were arguing over something standing in the corridor watching this they both look at them and then at eachother.

"You know that Sara is having crush on you"

Hearing this Jungkook become shock 

"What are you crazy"

"No but my sister is being crazy for you"

"No actually I know that I am handsome and every girl wanted to marry me but about your sister it's very shocking for me that your sister has a crush on me because we are having a huge age gap"

But before Taehyung and Jungkook could talk further a maid came running and bow.

"Master Taehyung Queen has called you in the dinning hall with Master Jungkook"

"Coming "

Taehyung said and that both left for the dinning hall

At dinning hall 

Taehyung and Jungkook enter the hall and saw Mr Kim, Mrs Kim, Sara,Ruby,Rupert along with two more girls and one man was sitting there.When Mr Kim gesture Taehyung and Jungkook to take a seat so they both sit together and Sara was beside Taehyung and the others were sitting in front of the Kim family.The hall was filled with silence when Grandma Kim break it

"Ummm Taehyung meet my son and his daughters Ariana and Clara"

"Your son"

Said Jungkook in a shock as he didn't get it because grandma Kim can say that Taehyung's father's brother or his second son when Taehyung said the answer of Jungkook's question.

"Actually she isn't my real grandma she is the sister of my real grandma means she is my father's aunt "

"Oh ok"

After that grandma again spoke

"Taehyung actually I wanted you to marry Calara"

Hearing this Ruby hit her hand in the table harshly and said

"Taehyung is mine only mine and I am his fiance"

Hearing this Calara said

"What ?? Grandma what is this all he already have a fiance"

Hearing this grandma look towards Ruby and said

"But Ruby Taehyung already denied to marry you"

"Then if Taehyung can't be mine then he can't be anyone else"

Hearing the fight Taehyung was already controlling his anger but hearing Ruby's word he burst up and said

"What are you all thinking am I a piece of jewellery or cloth on which you are fighting and claiming that whome I belong,and let me clear the things that is not I will marry Ruby nor with Calara I will marry with that girl whome I love"

Everyone was fighting over when Sara came in between and scream.

"SHUT UP!!!! JUST SHUT UP YOU ALL,WILL YOU.Taehyung is my brother and I have full rights to say that nor Ruby nor Calara nobody will marry oppa"

After that everybody become silent and then they look at Mr and Mrs Kim who were looking towards the castle which is closed from past years and Mrs Kim was crying while Mr Kim was comforting her.

 At Night,Mrs Kim chamber

She was sitting in the bed while looking at a big potrait on her wall which she try to cover with curtains and was holding a locket in her hand and was saying.

"I am sorry my dear friend I am not able to fulfill my promise which I made with you when you were alive also i am unable to protect your daughter too please forgive me please "

"Queen master Taehyung wanted to see you"

The queen was talking to herself when a maid came and inform her about Taehyung so she quickly wear the necklace and hide that painting with big red curtains.And then tell the maur to call Taehyung in.

"Mother"

Taehyung enter while bowing down to his mother.

"What happen Taehyung is everything alright"

"Actually mother me and Jungkook are going to Busan and Deague because there is some work which appa wanted me to handle"

"Taehyung come sit here"

Queen was listening and then tap the bed beside her and Taehyung sit as her mother say

"Taehyung listen in Deague there is a princess name Daisy,I wanted you to stay away from her as even the strongest men melts infront of his beauty and his father is such a greedy person don't fall in trap of her beauty "

"Fine mom as you say"

"Ne safe"

After that Taehyung bid good bye to everyone and left for the Busan with Jungkook.

After 5 days,At Busan

Taehyung and Jungkook already reach at Busan and was standing in the balcony while having a chat with eachother.

"So basically you are saying that your mother ask you to stay away from that beauty butterfly "

"Yeah,but I don't understand one thing that why only she is the most beautiful girl "

"I also never saw her so I also don't know about that "

"Prince Jungkook king is calling you and master Taehyung in the dinning room "

Jungkook and Taehyung were talking further when a maid came and inform that King called them so they quickly left there.