Mario x Meggy: More Than Just Friends Ch 1

(Ok before you start I need to say that this is not mine and it was found on fiction.net I just moved it here because I found it easier to read it is a Lemon story and it is quite long the link to the original is here https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13250659/1/Mario-x-Meggy-More-Than-Just-Friends enjoy the original enjoy the story)

It was just another day in the world of SMG4...Well just the term of normal from anywhere. Within the top room of Peach's castle were Meggy and Mario. They were looked into each other's eyes, still as ever as they were realizing that both of them reached for the same thing.

A few moments ago, they were both sent to the storage room that was located in the tower of Peach's castle to get supplies to bake a cake. And now they were here, holding onto opposite sides of a plastic container.

The two had their share of adventures with each other, putting the two together everyday. Both of them had survived a zombie apocalypse from two perspectives. Her as a T-Pose zombie and him being her rescuer. It was only so long ago when she met Mario abruptly, thinking he was the one who stuffed her in a paint can. At first, she putted him off as a undesired teammate when practicing for splatfest matches. However, when he shown his skills despite his retarded behavior, this is where their relationship took off. Now looking up at this moment, she could see how far they come since then.

Meggy looked into his blue eyes for a few seconds then turned looked down to the container. "Sorry Mario." The inkling turned away to hide her blush but when she realized it, she turned around and pressed her lips into his own. His eyes grew wide but quickly settled shut to join along. The kiss deepened as she liked the taste of his spaghetti breath. Mario dropped the container on the floor with a donk as both of them hugged each other, closing the distance that they had to make in order to kiss. As both their breathing became increasingly dense, Meggy couldn't get a hold of herself nor could grasp what she was doing. She deepened the kiss, enjoying more of his breath.

Their heavy breathing and the lack of air was what finally separated them apart. Meggy gave a blush and turn away as he smiled. Once her confidence came back, she urged to him again. She battered her eyelids while staring into his eyes.

She was starting to get curious about his lower body because during that make out session, she felt a bump growing against her groin when they were hugging.

The inkling looked down to the two straps that were holding his overalls in place. Without applying much force, she began to unbuckle his overalls and let gravity drop it for her.

Despite her high intelligence, she had no knowledge of what to do in a event like this. She heard male inklings talking about how their girlfriends starting off by taking off their clothes and going from there. Add this to a documentary she had to view about the reproduction system before being able to go out into the real world.

Mario liked what the inkling was taking their actions. During their time together, He had taken to become close to Meggy. Even taking the time of caring for her whenever both of them lose matches on splatfest.

Taking a look at what was displayed in front of her, the inkling could see the bulge underneath those red boxers. She quickly pulled those down, revealing his erected seven inch cock.

Mario looked down at Meggy as her wondering eyes looked down then up straight into his own again. Those pink eyes of hers reminded himself of Peach's dress. The color he was used to seeing by this point. Based on the look of her eyes and smile, Meggy approved of how big it really was.

She had seen Mario naked a couple times when he goes crazy. It would often make her stare away due to it burning her eyes. Thankfully this time, her eyes didn't burn at the site of his dick, well in fact, they did tingle a little bit. She didn't know what to do since this was her first time seeing it up close.