Part 1

~✯•º°♡°º•✯~

The orange hues of sunlight were beginning to slowly fade into a dark shade of violet. The bustling streets of New Orleans we're dying down as the people went back to their respective homes to rest and relax from a hard day's work.

Crickets could be heard chirping from outside while the orange and green fireflies fluttered around the night sky, passing by the window of a mansion that glowed the warmest of pink.

You sat on the floor while you listened on intently as your mother read from your friend's fairytale book.

"Just in that moment, the ugly little frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded: 'Oh, please, dear princess, Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell, that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch". 

Camie sat besides you on floor, dressed in her pink princess gown, holding her white cat close to her chest as she leaned over and whispered in your ear. "Here comes my favourite part!"

Inko smiled, turning a page of the book. "And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea, that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature,"

You and Camie leaned in further. While you had a petrified look on your face, Camie was smiling dreamily, getting giddy in her spot, nodding frantically.

"leaned forward, raised him to her lips,"

You frantically shook your head, feeling repulsed.

"And KISSED that little frog."

Camie let out an aww as she let go of her cat and intertwined her arms. You on the other hand was dry heaving, sticking out your tongue while shaking your head once more.  

"Then the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. They were married and lived happily ever after. The end." Inko finished, snipping off the last part of Camie's new dress.

"Yay!" Camie threw her arms up and fell backwards onto her bedroom floor. She giggled before slapping her hands on the carpet. "You should totally read it again, can you read it again?"

"Sorry Camie, but it's time for us to be heading home." Your mother said while lifting Camie to her feet.

Inko did the finishing touches on Camie's dress before picking up her equipment and putting them away in her sewing box. "Say goodnight, (Y/n)."

Completely ignoring your mother's words you went off on a small tangent about the book your mother had just read.

"Eww, eww, eww! It's so gross! I'm telling you now that there is no way, in this whole wide world would i ever, ever, ever and I mean never kiss a frog. Yuck!" 

Camie looked over slyly. "Is that so?" Picking up something near by, Camie hid it behind her back which went unnoticed by you.

When Camie's snow-white cat came near her, She pulled a frog costume and put it on her cat. "Well here's your prince charming, (Y/n). Come on kiss him, kiss him." Camie giggled shoving the cat into your face.

"Noooooo!" You laugh too, pushing away the cat back into Camie's arms. "No! I don't wanna kiss a slimy, disgusting frog!" You shoved Camie a little too hard making her fall backwards. Thankfully she recovered not too bothered by the aggressive push.

"I would! I would kiss a frog, I would kiss a hundred frogs if I can marry a hot prince and become a princess." Camie snuggled into her cat, kissing the poor kitty all over its face. As Camie was about to go in for another kiss the cat managed to scramble away knocking into Camie's dressing table before running out of the room.