Part 2

~✯•º°♡°º•✯~

You dragged your feet inside your bedroom, using your body weight to close the door shut as you kicked off your black slip-on shoes. To say you were exhausted was an understatement, your back was aching and your eyes were drooping, threating to close so you could finally be surrounded by blissful darkness. Your hair was disheveled, sticking out wildly while your bun hung loosely down your neck.

You let out a long yawn as you untied your white apron around your waist. Pulling open your dresser drawer, you dug around in your apron pocket that had finely stitched its company name on it and pulled out a few coins. "Well Miss (Y/n), rough night for tips but every little penny counts." You dropped the silver into a tin can that was brimming with notes, coppers and silvers.

You slide the now full tin to the back of the draw, were many more tins were hiding in the Shadows. Pushing the draw closed you layed your apron across the dresser, slipping out a folded peice a paper that was hidden deep inside your pocket.

A sense of euphoria began to swarm inside of you as you unfolded the crinkled piece of paper and leaned it against your wooden mirror. Your future restaurant, sitting high and proud on top of your shelf, it's bold letters popping out giving you a sort of comfort.

"Don't you worry Daddy," You kissed your fingers before placing them on the old sepia photo of your father, dressed in his military uniform. His smile never seemed to fade no matter what the circumstances were. "We'll be there soon."

You dragged your feet over to your warm and inviting bed, and flopped on to the bedsheets. Your eyes fluttered closed, turning your world black. You snuggle your face into the fabric, feeling yourself slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

RIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Your eyebrows furrowed tightly together from the obnoxiously loud ringing noise coming from your dresser. That damn alarm clock you thought bitterly. Raising your leg, you brought it down on the blaring noise, finally silencing it.

You let out a groan as you pulled open your mahogany wardrobe, your dead eyes scanning the rack, searching for your uniform. Ripping away the laced hairband from atop your head, you reached into the wardrobe and pulled out a mustard yellow knee length dress.

"Goodnight Bakugou's, Good morning Sato's."

Once changed, you pounded a cup of coffee down your throat giving you a slight bit of energy. Grabbing your matching navy green coat and hat you jogged out the front door, hopping on the tram that was just about to drive away. With a large smile etched on your lips, you embraced morning breeze which tickled your skin. 

"In the south land, there's a city, way down on the river, where the women are very pretty, and all the men deliver."

You were too engrossed in your cooking magazine to care about the world around you. You stumble in your stop as the tram rocked along the tracks. The tram was packed with people on there way to work. You were sandwich between two men, one incredibly large with his back facing towards you, and the other trying desperately to gain your attention.

The light digging rang throughout out the air capturing your attention. You accidentally knocked the man who was facing the other way as you shuffled through the crowd, causing him to turn around and glare at the man who presented him a flower that was ment for you.

"They got music, it's always playing, starts in the day time, go all through the night."

You dusted off your coat once you exited the tram. From across the road sat your cafe, a large sign with bold letters displaying the words 'Sato's café' on it. Taking a step forward you immediately jump back as a line of jazz musicians played there instruments in perfect harmony.