School bully

"Move bitch" billie heard those words everyday, she hated high school as she would get bullied everyday, by one girl in particular, Claire, the most popular girl in school except billie never hated her as much as she thought... claire would always push billie around, embarrass her infront of her crushes, trip her in class, make her do her homework, its been like that ever since 6th grade.
"Im so sorry i didnt mean to bump into you" billie says as she picks up her books that she dropped
"Watch where your going next time nerd" Billie couldnt help but blush, secretly she loved when claire was mean to her, when she would bump into her because that meant they were touching, atleast for a few seconds, She never expressed her feelings because why should she? Claire would never like someone like billie.

"CMON BILLIE HURRY UP" Finneas screamed as he waited for billie to get in the car, "COMING"

As soon as billie got home, she rushed to her room, she HAD to write down what happened today with claire in her pink diary
.
.
.
Dear diary,

Today was pretty boring, EXCEPT for the fact that claire bumped into me, i sound so pathetic right now but claire.fucking.bumped.into.me god i want her so bad but im sure she doesn't like me that way....

"So billie how was school today" Maggie asks as billie was all smiley and happy "it was okay" Billie replies she doesn't want her mother to know that shes crushing on a  girl let alone HER BULLY... "Then whos that claire girl-""FINNEAS SHUT UP""okay okay im sorry billie bob"

All billie could think about was claire, she needed to tell her how she felt or she would explode so the next day at the end of the school day she decided its time since no one was around

"Hey claire can i speak to you for a second somewhere.. private?"
"Why do you need something pretty girl?" Billie blushed omg shes so fkn hot she thought "thank you baby" "you heard what i said?" Billie blushed even more "you think im hot?" billie was lost of words her mouth slightly open, and her underwear slightly wet....
"Use your words love" "I-uhh" claire pulled billie in by her waist and slowly brought her lips closer until she gave in and kissed billies lips a sweet loving intimate kiss, they both pulled away and stared into each others eyes claire gave billies ass a little squeeze, billie let out a breathless moan, while trying to catch her breath from the kiss "i really like you claire" "i like you too billie"

OmOmgOmgOmg i jst kissed claire MY BULLY god it felt like heaven

"Baby" claire said after about a minute of them staring into eachothers eyes, claires hands on billies waist occasionally going down to billies ass, and billies arms around  claires neck, she never wanted to move, Never,she wanted to stay like this forever.
"Hm" "we have to leave, Do you have a ride home" "yeah my brothers taking me" the two girls walked out of the school gates and saw Finneas with a dissatisfied look on his face "BILLIE WHERE WERE YOU"