[002] ━━ 𝙆𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙊'𝙎 𝙑𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙔𝘽𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈.

☆ KARASUNO'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM ☆
Haikyuu x Female!Reader [ ★ ]
©lovesick--
❛❛ YOUR FROM KARASUNO!? ❜❜

☆ KARASUNO'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM ☆Haikyuu x Female!Reader [ ★ ]©lovesick--❛❛ YOUR FROM KARASUNO!? ❜❜

--- [ 🔥 ] ---

"Your from Karasuno!?" The orange head, Shoyo shouted with his mouth opened from surprise after seeing you like.. Yesterday.

"I'm here right now aren't I?" You asked with a quick sarcastic tone, your brow raised from the obvious question. "I mean─I really just started coming to this school two days ago."

"Anyways─why are you three even here so early?" You asked as you quickly changed the topic, Tobio, Tanaka and Shoyo wearing their school uniforms, you as well.

"We uh─what─why are you here so early too!?" Shoyo changed the topic to you this time. Eyeing the volleyball in your hands.

"Because I wanted to start playing volleyball a bit," you hummed after your little explanation.

"Us too!" Tanaka shouted with heart eyes.

"Nice?..." You made the 'nice' longer once it got awkwardly silent.

Kageyama awkwardly coughed to make the silence less awkward than out already is. "I uhm─do you want to practice volleyball with us?..."

It was like... The second day you had already met this trio, and their already asking you to practice volleyball with them even when you just shortly talked with them yesterday.

Didn't I say 'I don't mind' when I just saw them walk in?.. You rose a brow to yourself, but the clearing your throat.

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind anyways." You looked to your side, anywhere else but them to avoid the eye contact. To be specific, you weren't really good with holding eye contact.

This won't be so bad after all I guess...

╔═.★.════════╗
TIME-SKIP
╚═════════.☆.╝

"You played amazing (Y/N)!" Shoyo jumped while he walked with you and Kageyama to class. You found out that you had the same class with Hinata, and it wasn't surprising that you and him haven't noticed each other.

To be honest, you would sometimes miss classes. But you always got good grades, so you were fine with it anyways.

"Thank you," you gave a quick and short thank you when he complimented you. "You both played so well as well, so did Tanaka."

It wasn't like you this time, normally you would just give people a quick thank you and not compliment them when they've complimented you. People never expected you to compliment them anyways.