Chapter 1

Running.

Fast

Run faster!

Cruzship Stratton was running away from ICE. His brain kept telling him to run, and to run faster.

"GET BACK HERE!" An Ice guard screamed.

RUN FASTER!! Cruzships brain was screaming at him, so were his legs, and his lungs. But he had to keep going. He had to get away.

He was running down a road that led into a town. When he entered the town he turned a corner and slid into a dumpster.

"HEY WHERED YOU GO!"

"YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER!! I WILL FIND YOU!!"

The ICE guard finally left. Finally Cruzship could catch his breath. He got out of the dumpster to do so as it smelled like ass.

He needed a plan.

~Outside a bar~

"Excuse me can i borrow your phone?" Cruzship asked an unsuspecting person that looked gay.

"Um sure?" The seemingly gay person replied. And handing Cruzship the phone.

He opened up Google on the phone and looked up, "How to get a green card in America with many shortcuts."

The top result was kids. The second was marriage.

He decided on marriage.

"Here's your phone back. Hey don't suppose you wanna get married to me?"

"No. I'm aro/ace and also i don't even know your name."

"Oh im Cru-" I probably shouldn't give my real name.

"I'm Cruzzy."

"Cruzzy?"

"Yep"

"Okay... I'm Kermit."

"So wanna get married?"

"Still no. But if you ever find someone call me, I am an ordained minister."

"Oh okay cool."

Kermit explained that they had to go but they would be in town until that friday as they were on vacation. And to stop by the hotel if Cruzzy needed a minister.

Cruzship wondered if he would ever find someone to marry him.