★>three<★

I woke up in a bed, the covers were dark red and the pillows were in black pillow cases, and the pillows were memory foam. I sat up, Salem was next to me and the bed was bigger than mine, I wasn't at home anymore.

I got up, only to see I was in different clothes, that made my heart race as I thought about what else he could've done while I was out. I needed to calm down, so I looked around only to see that the room had been acustomed to me and my likes, wether that be highland cows or wolves, there were tapestries everywhere, some of the moon phases and some of animals or flowers.

The fact everything was so specific creeped me out, there were books about the Greek gods and Greek mythology, dark romance books, every warriors book erin hunter ever wrote, detailed coloring books with animals and anime characters, there were CD's for all the music I had ever played more than once, a CD player, a TV and a bunch of movies, Netflix, YouTube, Disney+, Hulu and more. This was every girl's dream... besides being kidnapped.

I walked over to the window, there was an amazing view of the beach...but the window was locked. "Shit.." I mumbled, walking over to the door. To my surprise, it was unlocked, the hallway had three other doors, one was cracked and I could hear twenty one pilots 'Stressed out' coming from inside. I stopped and weighed my opinions, risk getting seen by walking past the door to get to the stairs or make it seem like I'm still asleep. I decided to take the latter of the two and go to turn around, but that was a mistake.

I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and someone's chin rest on my shoulder. "Morning, darling~" his voice was raspy and he seemed to have just woken up. "M-Morning..." I avoided looking at him and try to pry myself away, he doesn't seem to like that though and he squeezes me tighter for a second. "Stop squirming." His voice was stern and I was still too tired to get my magic working just yet so I did as told, not wanting to anger him. "You smell good..." He commented, nuzzling the crook of my neck and breathing in deeply. "Th-Thank you..." I try not to let my heart rate go up, knowing that he'll know immediately, but not doing a good job.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." This makes me confused but distracts me enough to calm me down and slow my heart rate. "C-Can you let go of me...please?" He let out a reluctant groan but let me out of his grasp, I walked a little away from him, just for some distance. "Are you hungry?" He asked, as if he wasn't just completely in control of my body just a second ago. "N-No, I'm good." I avoided looking at him, turning to go back to my room but being stopped when he grabbed my arm. "Then, you're coming with me." He wasn't suggesting, not asking, but telling me. "O-Okay."

I followed him to the room with the cracked door and when we got inside he shut the door, bringing me to the bed and sitting me down. He walked away and said, "Wait here, and for fucks sake, calm down." I listened, staying there and focusing on calming down. When he came back he had four things in his hands, a pair of black Victoria secret underwear, a black bra, a pair of sweatpants from my closet, and a hoodie, wasn't mine but it was my style. He handed them to me and pointed at a door in the hallway. "Go change, after that you can do whatever." I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I stare at myself and feel disgusted, I needed a shower, I needed to feel clean.

I left the bathroom, not having changed clothes, and went to his room again. "Uhm...can I take a shower?" He snaps his head towards me and smirks. "Heh, not if I'm not in there with you." His words make me stiffen, I then go to turn back, thinking of it as not worth it. "Wait, not what I meant, I meant that I have to be in the bathroom with you, to make sure you don't use the sound of the water to try and escape." That made me calm down and I turned back to him. "Fine." I really didn't want him there but need be, then he can be there.

I stripped myself, but going slower than usual because of him watching me, his eyes tracking every movement. I take off the clothes and get in the shower, making the water as hot as I can take, needing the burning sensation on my skin to turn my head to alternative thoughts.