Author's Note

Hi there, lovely readers! 🌟

Welcome to my story 'There is no Turning back'! I'm thrilled to embark on this storytelling journey with you. Before we dive in, I want to take a moment to share a few thoughts.

First and foremost, thank you for giving my story a chance. Writing is a passion of mine, and I'm excited to share this tale with all of you. I can't wait to hear your thoughts, reactions, and theories as the story unfolds.

As an author, my goal is to craft an immersive and engaging narrative that will transport you to new realms and introduce you to characters that feel like friends by the end. I'll do my best to update regularly, but please bear with me if there are occasional delays – real life can be demanding at times!

I encourage you to leave comments, ask questions, and share your feedback. Your input means the world to me, and it helps me grow as a writer. Don't be shy – I love interacting with my readers!

Before we begin, I want to leave you with a friendly reminder: this story may contain Mature scenes, Verbal abuse, Trauma trigger and so on. While I'll do my best to provide appropriate content warnings, please use your discretion.

Alright, enough from me! It's time to turn the page and dive into the story. Get comfortable, grab a snack, and let the adventure begin!

Happy reading, my friends!
your writer_niya

✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*✧⁠*

______________________________________________

Introduction

Hande Ercel
As
______________________________________________

Alessia Adler,

Age-20

First year

Economics Department ,

Henry Cavill
As
______________________________________________

Damian Knight,

Age- 24

Final Year

Buisness Department,

______________________________________________