CHAPTER 22

"I think it's time you should propose him, sir." Kyunjae stated while giving Jimin a file.

Jimin raised an eyebrow as he opened the file.

"You've this lovesick fool look on you most of the time I'm seeing your face, sir." Kyunjae shrugged. "So whoever it is you should just propose and marry."

"You don't know whoever it is?"

"You didn't officially announced yet but I can make a wild guess considering how much texts I receive on your phone when you're in meeting."

Jimin made an amused face.

"Can't you just tell him you're heading for a meeting before entering?" Kyunjae complained about those texts he received on Jimin's phone, most of the texts come at the time Jimin would be in meetings. Kyunjae never read those texts, never. But the one caller id he was really familiar with 'sweet little one'.

Jimin laughed beautifully. "He texts me exactly when I'm in my meetings. And he knows my meeting times."

Kyunjae widened his eyes. "He does this purposely?"

"Yes, Mr Kyunjae." Jimin snickered.

"Where did you get this weirdo, sir?"

Jimin smiled again. "It's just love Mr Kyunjae, you won't understand."

"Excuse me Sir, I've a beautiful wife with two beautiful daughters in my home. And my wife always tells me she is the luckiest woman in the world." Kyunjae said proudly.

"Then arrange me date. It should be in  place of cozy and warm."

"Date? Me?"

"Yes, you. Send me the location after arranging it." Jimin stood up grabbing his suit.

"But why me, sir?"

"Because you're experienced."

With that Jimin left leaving Kyunjae frowning.

"Shouldn't he arrange his date by his own?"

-

The candlelight dinner was so fancy but good.

Because it was cozy and warm inside decorations of the restaurant. Not your typical fancy five stars.

"Hyung, how do you find out places like these?" Jungkook asked hugging Jimin's left arm.

As they walked side by side through the pathway. A late night walk.

Under the moonlight or the lights that were coming from the windows of those sky touching buildings, they didn't care.

It was peaceful.

Jimin's car was following them from a distance, driven by Kyunjae who had a scowl in his face, looking at the sickeningly sweet couple in front of him as he drove in a snail pace.

Now he knew why Jimin asked him to arrange a date. To make him his personal driver.

"Places like what?" Jimin asked smiling .

"Like these restaurants so far we have visited. They are like so similar by interior decorations and it's all so cozy and warm. Not fancy like people go usually."

"Humm. You liked these all?"

"I loved them all." Jungkook beamed.

"I'm very glad then. Where do you want to go next?"

"I don't know. I'll just follow you." Jungkook replied sweetly.

"Oh, such a sweet baby aren't you?"